15th February 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the SI selection date?

I want need SI Selection date?...please tell me the complete date for it

17th February 2012, 02:11 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the SI selection date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want need SI Selection date?...please tell me the complete date for it
SI stands for Sub-Inspectors and this designation is provided to officers in various departments including the Police Department and Central bureau of Investigation.
Now, as far as the Police Department is concerned, recruitment of sub-inspectors is done by state police and each state police conducts written examination for selection of sub-inspectors during different period of time and therefore, it is not possible to provide you the selection date as you haven't mentioned about the state you belong to.

As far as the recruitment of sub-inspector in CBI is concerned, it is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission and the notification regarding the entrance examination is published on the official website of the Commission.

Therefore, we request you to post your question again with the name of the department as well as the state you belong to, so that we can provide you proper information regarding the same.
29th February 2012, 06:04 PM
chandler8161

Default Re: What is the SI selection date?

Dear friend,

Public Service commission of every state conducts the entrance exam for the recruitment of Sub- Inspector.

Since you belong to any state of India, you will have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by your state public service commission.

The minimum age to apply is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years.

Maximum age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC category and 5 years for SC/ST category.

For more information refer to Public Service Commission's Website.

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?