2nd September 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the simplest M.Tech course that can be done after completing B.Tech course in IT?

SIR

I have completed my B-tech degree course in Information Technology.But at the time when i finished b-tech i have lots of back papers and now I cleared it all. Now i want to do an M-Tech course. But I have no idea in particular to choose the stream. Please do suggest the simplest in M-tech course that can be done after B-Tech in Information Technology. Expecting a good opinion from you Sir

5th February 2013, 01:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the simplest M.Tech course that can be done after completing B.Tech course in IT?

You can look for M.Tech in IT itself. CSE and Information systems are other suitable specialization areas. M.E is available in subjects like Information Technology and Information Systems. Communication Engineering is another demanded stream of specialization. All courses are related to IT/CSE and topics will be easy for you to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?