20th February 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Which one to go for between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech?

sir i done my Btech(IT)..now i am confusing for choose UG...can i select MBA oR MTech...wchich one is best..could u help to me...

20th February 2011, 09:48 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to go for between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i done my Btech(IT)..now i am confusing for choose UG...can i select MBA oR MTech...wchich one is best..could u help to me...
Dear friend,

Let me first tell you some details about this. Listen M.Te4ch is a line which you should do if you are very much interested in your stream. Then you should go to research line about your subject. You can also go to the line of lecturer if u can do M.Tech. So mainly you can get jobs in research line and teaching lines.
Now I am going to inform you about the MBAs. If you completed your B.Tech and getting jobs of your expected salaries, then you must do MBA. This should increase your job opurtunities to some extent. you can also get jobs of higher salaries.
So this is all I can tell. Now the choice is your's, wheather you should do Mba or M.Tech. So choose them as per your target....
I wish you a best of luck............................................

Thank You.....................
20th February 2011, 11:05 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Which one to go for between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech?

After B.tech, Both the Courses Are good, So its depends on your Personal Interest.

If You Are Interested To Make Your Career Bright In Management Field, Then MBA is Best Course For You To Make More Money. After Completing The MBA Course, You will Get Good Jobs With High Salary Pacakage, But Its Depends On How Much Knowledge You Are. Because To do MBA Course, You Have a Great Knowledge And good Communication Skills.

But, If You are Interested To Make Your Career Bright In Teaching Line, Then M.tech Course Is best For You, Because Most of the Colleges And Universities Wants M.tech Students. So, If You Are Interested To Make your Career Bright In Teaching Line, Then Please go For M.tech.

So, Basically Its Totally Depends on Your Personal Interest, So, Please choose That Course In which You Have A great Interest. Both The Course Have Its Own Importance.

So, I will Suggest You Just Choose That Course In which You Have A gerat Interest, So That You will Not Face Any Problem While doing The Course. So every Course Has its Own Importance, If you Have A Knowledge, Then Definitely You will get Sucess In Your Career.
20th February 2011, 11:37 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,
I advise you to chose MBA or M.Tech according to your intrest.both MBA or M.Tech have good oppertunity in their respective field.
MBA is for those students students which are intrested in management courses.in MBA you will not related to technical you will be only related to management.in MBA oppertunity of money is high.
If you join M.TECH then you will be only related to technical not management.in M.Tech you will be master in technical.
In my openion M.Tech is better option for technical student.
20th February 2011, 11:42 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

As you are from the engineering side then definitely your best option is to choose M.tech after b.tech as MBA is basically meant for the commerce stream student.But a b.tech student is more talented & hardworker too & can better explore HIS talents in the M.tech Field.He can work as a Programmer, System Analyst, Manager, Researcher & teacher.

The higher education qualification is always good and it will be very useful in the career. There is no need to turn back once you enter IIT for doing M.tech.

You can get the salary upto 6.5 lakh per annum in the popular companies like Microsoft, Wipro, and Intel etc.
21st February 2011, 04:08 AM
ronaldo

dear friend
this is a choice for you to make
both are completely different fields
if you want to enhance your knowledge of your graduation subject MTECH is the best option for you. after completion you can do research or become a professor
as for MBA its very different. it will certainly get you a hig salary job. you will get the knowledge about the finance and HR. but at the end of it you are the chooser. do what you are comfortable with.
all the best
21st February 2011, 11:20 AM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
After B.tech M.tech is the better option because after cmpleting M.tech you have a chance to join any MNCS or join any engi collage as professor .
best of luck
25th March 2011, 02:20 PM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India

B.tech with MBA is undoubtedly better , as lots of job opportunity are there through this. But B.tech & M.tech is also not bad , if you wanna be a professor or if you have interest in research field then go for B.tech & M.tech. And if you do B.Tech & M.tech then also you can get job of engineer. But at the end the only thing that matter is from which college you get your degree. M tech from IIT is much better than MBA from some other college and MBA from IIM is much better then M. Tech from a not so good engineering college.

25th March 2011, 11:19 PM
asishkumar

Quote:
B.tech with MBA is far better as compare to b.tech with m.tech.
i will suggest you to go for mba as lots of job opportunities are there through this.
so all the best
4th April 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Which one to go between MBA in (IT) and ME in (IT) after BE in (IT)?
Please advice me at the earliest.
23rd May 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Dharamvir panjeta
sir iam engg. Student mech. Stream of b tech. I want to do steady in uk after b tech. So what i should choose mba or m tech.
24th June 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

sir ,my name is Suniya Aggarwal and i am appearing in 3rd year btech in cse.i am really confused whether i would go for mba or mtech after my btech degree. sir i had go through all above and i want to say that i dont want to go for teaching lines. i am confused whether is there any technical oppurtunities in mtech??? please do inform me.i am totally confused..thank you sir..
6th July 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

sir what job i will get after B.Tech MBA if MBA is done through CAT
6th July 2011, 04:57 PM
digvijaygarg

Dear User
MBA is all about managerial stuff
Handling clients and achieving targets
M.Tech is about knowing the core stuff of engineering
If you like to interact with people go for MBA
Otherwise opt for M.Tech
7th July 2011, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of donig MBA from outside countries?
7th July 2011, 05:10 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

It depends which industry you like most .
If you like teaching field and software then choose Mtech.
If you like industry and software field then choose MBA
i suggest you do MBA
because this time MBA in demand.
good luck
10th July 2011, 05:28 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
My, friend it is totally depends upon your interest..
If you have interest in technical field then , you go for M.tech after completion of your B.tech.. After completion of your M.tech you can go for job or you can go for research in your field..For doing M.tech you have to appear in GATE exam...

If you have interest in management field then you go for MBA.. After doing MBA you can get a high package job.. For doing MBA you have to appear in entrance exams like-CAT,XAT,MAT etc..

As you have mentioned that you are from IT stream then my suggestion will be to go for MBA to get a good job..

All the best..
25th January 2012, 11:18 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
After passing B.Tech you do what you want.
For this want to join Marketing field then you go for M.B.A.
And if you want to go for higher specialization in engineering then you go M.Tech course.

For admissions in top M.B.A college you have to qualify the exam like:-
> C.A.T
> M.A.T
> R.M.A.T
etc.

For admissions in top engineering college you have to qualify the exam like G.A.T.E

ALL THE BEST!
27th January 2012, 11:37 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi friend, the required % for these exam are:

CAT- 50 %

MAT- NO % LIMIT

XAT- 50%

You have 60 % aggregate, so you are eligible for these 3 exams. Go on !

ALL THE BEST
28th January 2012, 11:00 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

According to me M.Tech is better than M.B.A. because if You are a Technical Student and You opt for M.B.A. then your technical value becomes zero and you are evaluated just according to M.B.A. 4 years of B.Tech holds no value then. You might have opted BBA or BCA other than B.Tech then.....
30th January 2012, 10:38 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Hi,

After b.tech it is better to go with the m.tech..........

M.tech will fetch you many job options in future.......

After m.tech you can also go with P.hd also.......

All the best..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?