7th November 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc(Tech) or M.Tech, which one is better to get good job?

hello
i completed my btech(electrical)
i want work in a best company with best salary
i want to know about which is better
MSC.TECH or M.TECH ???????///
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?
  2. Which is better to do after MSc Chemistry : M.Tech or Ph.D?
  3. How to do teaching job after completing MSc M.Tech from BHU?
  4. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  5. After btech one should go for Mtech or for Job if financial situation is not too good?
  6. Which is better between M.Tech and Job after 63% in B.Tech and got placements in Wipro and Patni and no interest to join software?
  7. Difference between MSc and MSc(Tech) degree? Is MSc(Tech) equivalent to B.Tech or M.Tech?
  8. How to do PG after working in IT firm?
  9. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers?
  11. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  12. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  13. Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?
  14. Doing M.Tech from VIT organized by Cognizant makes me eligible for PhD? -- [New]
  15. Which course is better between MBA, MCA and M.Tech in India after the completion of B.Tech in CSE stream?
  16. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  17. Best branch in mtech other than computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the future opportunities after completing M.Tech in Control Systems
11th November 2014, 10:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc(Tech) or M.Tech, which one is better to get good job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i completed my btech(electrical)
i want work in a best company with best salary
i want to know about which is better
MSC.TECH or M.TECH ???????///
thank you

There are so many differences between the M.Sc and M.Tech course. Both the courses M.Sc and M.Tech have good scope in both government as well as private sectors.

-> M.Sc is a two years duration Master degree course.
-> M.Tech is a three years duration professional and Technical course.

Since, you have completed B.Tech course, so M.Tech is a better option for you to make your career brighter. M.Tech course have very good job prospects as per the present market condition. After completing M.Tech you get a good salary package for sure. After completing M.Tech chances of getting good salary package are high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?