26th July 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps for direct 2nd year engineer in Autonomous college

what are the steps for direct second year engg in autonamous college addmission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of Aurangabad Autonomous engineering college for direct 2nd year admission
  2. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in engineering college after scoring 55% in diploma in computer engineering
  3. Can engineering students opt for Maths subject in NET exam?
  4. How may I get direct lateral admission in B.Tech course in autonomous engineering colleges? How may I get the cut off list of production engineering stream for the same?
  5. How to get admission for direct 2nd year enginering?
  6. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  7. How to change the college after completing diploma? How to take admission in direct 2nd year?
  8. Cutoff list of government engineering college for direct 2nd year after diploma?
  9. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad? -- [New]
  10. How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?
  11. Which course is more preferable, either Chemical or Biological science? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Sahyadri science college
  12. Cutoff list of Astha college for direct 2nd year for electrical?
  13. Can I join RTO BCA/BSc direct 2nd year after diploma from Murgappa Polytechnic college
  14. Is it possible to get direct admission to 2nd year engineering to get into a good reputed college?
  15. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for direct 2nd year degree admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What to get direct admission in 2nd in 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech computer science
  17. What is the cutoff marks for direct B.E 2nd year admission?
  18. What is the cutoff list of college of engineering direct 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?