4th November 2011, 09:05 PM
shukla praveen

What is the right strategy to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam?

what is the right strategy for preparing for phd entance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  2. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear to study PhD in Hindi?
  4. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Where can I apply to study Ph.D in Parapsychology? Procedure to apply and tips to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  8. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  9. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  10. How can I prepare to crack IISc PhD entrance exam? -- [New]
  11. How to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam? Questions for Ph.D entrance of biotechnology?
  12. What is strategy? How to make strategy? What are the benefits through a good strategy?
  13. How to prepare for Kurukshetra University PhD(Social Work) entrance exam? Details of this entrance exam?
  14. How can I prepare to crack JNU PhD entrance exam? Computer Science syllabus for preparation?
  15. How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?
  16. Previous year syllabus and Ph.D entrance exam papers?
  17. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated PhD in Maths? What are good reference books for it?
  18. How can I register and prepare for Ph.D in CSE entrance exam being an Assistant Professor? Experience required to pursue Ph.D?

5th November 2011, 01:47 AM
gkumar13000

Default Re: What is the right strategy to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam?

The right strategy for phd entrance exam is thorough preparation of yours core subject.Go for studying urs subject vociferously...both under graduate and pg syllabi.
best of luck

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?