2nd December 2011, 02:12 PM
rinku.rinku

Why I am not being selected for Jobs even if I prepare hard?

i prepare very hardly but why at the time i am not selected what is the reason

2nd December 2011, 03:26 PM
akashcg02

Default Re: Why I am not being selected for Jobs even if I prepare hard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinku.rinku View Post
firstly, stop being nervous in interviews
secondly, try to read books on QUANT and REASONING
thirdly, think within the subject matter
lastly, be confident and courageous
2nd December 2011, 04:43 PM
niranjan jangid

sorry but according to me your preparation way is not correct.you are doing work hard but not in proper way you should decide a fixed way than according to this exam you should prepare.
2nd December 2011, 05:11 PM
Prince of Delhi

We often work hard closing our eyes. We only think that we are capable to do this. But we should know that every step needs a strategy. We should make a special strategy for every step. To clear a test we should make ourselves clear in all states. But If we cannot know this go take a test of your self. Be confidence and make your personality before you.
Then, you can clear any test
2nd December 2011, 06:58 PM
surekha_katreddy

Hi friend,
First of all donot loose your confidence.
Analyse yourself carefully.
Brush up your basics.
Prepare well for the written tests.
Improve your communication skills.
Know at the compny in advance.
Present yourself with confidence.
If you donot understand something feel free to express it in interview.
Instead don't try to pretend as if you know everything.

Don't loose your hope at any time.
GOOD LUCK
2nd December 2011, 07:19 PM
hannah 16

hi rinku
Even you practice so hard but you not selected because may be there is something missing in your preparation or may be you are nervous at the time of examination.
Try to find out the what is lacking in your preparation and improve it.
2nd December 2011, 07:34 PM
RAVI KHEVARIA

Quote:
dont get upset my friend keep trying with more hard work and you will be successful this time my wishes is with you
2nd December 2011, 07:53 PM
Hindunath

Eventhough u prepared well for the interview u must have some extra curricular ideas and certificates.also you should done some projects and training may simpler way to select in interview.you have to know some about the organisation u gonna attend interview.All the Best...
2nd December 2011, 07:55 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

The Recession 2 is here. It would not be wrong to say that there is shortage of jobs in the market, be it US, India or even Europe.

Now in these circumstances, getting a job is tough specially in a country like India where the competition is so steep.

So even when you prepare well, still sometimes you cannot make it.

For this I am giving you some tips, which might come handy in your personality, and also develop and shape you in the right way.

1. First thing, walk smart. Talk smart, Act smart and it would develop an attitude in you that you are a step ahead of the others.

2. Be as positive as you can. Think about it, how positive are you now, and then bring about this change in you. I would work

3. Your knowledge speaks at last. So polish it, even if you have not scored much in your graduation. Go through the concepts, this would inculcate the self confidence in you.

4. Meet new people, and learn their habits. This would let you know where you stand in the crowd, and what more you need to bring in the X Factor in you.

5. Eat and Sleep well. The looks would make a difference, when it comes to such competition

Overall, I want to say that develop yourself competent enough that you too can give strong shoulders to other candidates.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
2nd December 2011, 08:34 PM
gaurav.uhn

Smile Re: Why I am not being selected for Jobs even if I prepare hard?

you are doing work hard but your are not selecting
u will sure selected one day if u are doing your work hard continuous
2nd December 2011, 09:28 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
dear friend,

I think you have some silly mistakes in you. At first you have to neglect all these things and I am sure you will win.

So at first you have to select what are the mistakes. If you unable to find it out then select any friend or any family members who will find out your mistakes. Like this way you can proceed.

good luck.
2nd December 2011, 11:39 PM
DRDKS

Thumbs up Re: Why I am not being selected for Jobs even if I prepare hard?

today,companies are recruiting candidates based on their soft skill only,not upon their hardwork as you are telling...

so,you need to develop your soft and comunication skills first..

you also need to develop your analytical reasoning,which plays in industry now...
you should raise aptitude ability..
if you rectify all these,you would be selected in very next interview..

all the best
3rd December 2011, 08:28 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Quote:

You must me leaving something during your preparation or it may be due to your nervousness .You have not made it clear that whether you are failing in written exam ,interview or Group Discussion. If you are failing in written exam then ,There is nothing better than a proper practice to get success.Please have patience and don't be impatient as at so many times you just can't succeed in first attempt .It make take some time and take it positively and in that period try to improve your weak points and fields.Have a look at the below given statement of Adison, after discovering the Bulb.

"Some one asked edison that you have unsuccessfully attempted around 3421 methods to discover bulb so what can you say about it .he replied - It was not my unsuccessfull attempt ,it made me know that with these 3421 methods an electric bulb can't be made ."

if you are failing in interview then you have some defects in yourself .Don't try to show yourself in interview and answer the question simply and don't attempt those question which you don't know.

For better results in GD ,join any good coaching who will teach you not just to handle Group discussion but also interview .

Keep working hard and don't loose hope .you will definitely get success

With Regards
ravik1214
3rd December 2011, 09:21 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Now a days not only you but many candidates are suffering from such type of problems that they are performing well in their recruitment tests & interviews but still they didn't get the seats.There are so many reasons behind this & the candidate felt demoralized & have a feeling that He is the only one who is responsible for such type of situation & sometimes take the extreme steps like suicide etc to overcome from such type of situation.But whenever you feel depressed then read the following points as under-

1. You are the best of the best in this world & you can do everything to make yourself self-dependent.

2. Sometimes the seats are limited for a particular post & the candidates that apply for it are more than obviously the most deserving one will get it.
'
3. If you couldn't get the job you have applied for,then leave it & search for the another one.

4. Don't think that you will start your career always from the higher level post.If you will get a post from a junior level too then you can go for it as every big man start His career from the bottom to top.

5. Experience is always counted for each person's personality.So always think that this failure is also your life's experience for you to share with your future generation later on.

6. Last but not least is that think positive,Be positive,Go ahead & success will be on your feet definitely if you are a hard worker.
3rd December 2011, 11:01 AM
devesh2812

It’s a question I’ve been getting a lot lately.

“Why didn’t I get an job?”

“Why was my friend selected but I was not?”

Interview selection at individual banks is incredibly random, and you never know what someone’s biases will be.

Yes, if you “bankify” your resume and avoid common mistakes, you have a higher probability of getting an JOB. But that doesn’t mean you’ll actually get one – and sometimes even if your resume is awful, you might still get an interview.

So never loose your hope.. and try your best.. and you will be selected definatly...
believe your self..

BEST OF LUCK
3rd December 2011, 12:02 PM
shiblymis

Hi
This is a general problem to every one.

You have to consider below elements
Interview Preparation

How to do Research
Personal Presentation Tips
Creating Your Interview Objectives
Getting by the Phone Screen

Questions and Answers

Common Interview Questions and how to Answer them
What Questions You should Ask

During the Interview

Making the First Impression
How to Steer the Interview to Your Advantage
How to Tell Your Story
3rd December 2011, 12:08 PM
the gladiator

this is the very common problem of many people. when you give attention on such a problem, you find where is the solution of it. there is no lack in hard work done by you, but there may be any wrong method in your style to do the hard work. every person has a unique style for his work, you may have also one. the problem is in this style. i suggested you to change your style for doing work in a proper direction on the basis of my experience. you have to need to do your hard work in proper direction, you will find that you get the all profit of your hard work. but remember to don't give up in any situation.there is only way to success which is to do hard work.
NEVER GIVE UP!
ALL THE BEST..............
3rd December 2011, 01:46 PM
manoj1993
Member+

You must me leaving something during your preparation or it may be due to your nervousness .You have not made it clear that whether you are failing in written exam ,interview or Group Discussion. If you are failing in written exam then ,There is nothing better than a proper practice to get success.Please have patience and don't be impatient as at so many times you just can't succeed in first attempt .It make take some time and take it positively and in that period try to improve your weak points and fields.Have a look at the below given statement of Adison, after discovering the Bulb.

"Some one asked edison that you have unsuccessfully attempted around 3421 methods to discover bulb so what can you say about it .he replied - It was not my unsuccessfull attempt ,it made me know that with these 3421 methods an electric bulb can't be made ."

if you are failing in interview then you have some defects in yourself .Don't try to show yourself in interview and answer the question simply and don't attempt those question which you don't know.

For better results in GD ,join any good coaching who will teach you not just to handle Group discussion but also interview .

Keep working hard and don't loose hope .you will definitely get success

With Regards
ravik1214
3rd December 2011, 06:48 PM
nida shakeel

Hi friend,
First of all donot loose your confidence.
Analyse yourself carefully.
Brush up your basics.
Prepare well for the written tests.
Improve your communication skills.
Know at the compny in advance.
Present yourself with confidence.
If you donot understand something feel free to express it in interview.
Instead don't try to pretend as if you know everything.

Don't loose your hope at any time.
GOOD LUCK
15th March 2012, 09:44 AM
kaveribiswas

The Recession 2 is here. It would not be wrong to say that there is shortage of jobs in the market, be it US, India or even Europe.

Now in these circumstances, getting a job is tough specially in a country like India where the competition is so steep.

So even when you prepare well, still sometimes you cannot make it.

For this I am giving you some tips, which might come handy in your personality, and also develop and shape you in the right way.

1. First thing, walk smart. Talk smart, Act smart and it would develop an attitude in you that you are a step ahead of the others.

2. Be as positive as you can. Think about it, how positive are you now, and then bring about this change in you. I would work

3. Your knowledge speaks at last. So polish it, even if you have not scored much in your graduation. Go through the concepts, this would inculcate the self confidence in you.

4. Meet new people, and learn their habits. This would let you know where you stand in the crowd, and what more you need to bring in the X Factor in you.

5. Eat and Sleep well. The looks would make a difference, when it comes to such competition

And always be positive and bring positive vibrations in yourself.

Good luck.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?