26th July 2012, 10:23 PM
gudigurucharan

How to write GATE exam after doing B.Tech in ECE stream

sir i am doing b.tech 3rd year in ece stream. i wanna write gate exam in 2014.suggest me the best way to prepare for it from now anwards.

14th August 2012, 01:46 PM
Useruuuuuu

Default Re: How to write GATE exam after doing B.Tech in ECE stream

firstly clear your basic concept regarding your subjects.
since most of the question are of basic and the typical ones also had a base from bsics .so firstly clear your basic concept
then practice the question paper of gate as much better as you can ragarding the topics which you had studied just after the the topic that you have understand to check your concept..
best of luck for future
23rd September 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to write GATE exam after doing B.Tech in ECE stream

sir i am doing my b.tech 2nd year in ece branch may i know the best way to prepare for the gate exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?