18th November 2015, 01:39 PM
laxmanrao.

What to study next after Diploma in Mechanical to join in Indian Navy?

I have completed my study of diploma in mechanical. So now tell me the next what should i study to join in indian navy? how to i proceed?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  2. How can I join Indian Navy being Diploma engineering student?
  3. Can I join Indian Navy after completing mechanical diploma after 10th standard
  4. Can I join Indian Navy, Air Force, Army after passing diploma in mechanical with 77%
  5. How to join Indian Navy after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are those colleges and institutes?
  6. Procedure to join Indian Navy after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I join navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. How to join Indian Navy after studying diploma? I am 18 years old
  9. How can I join Indian Army, Air Force or Navy after diploma in Mechanical? How to join after B.E Mechanical? What is the maximum age limit for joining defense?
  10. Can I join Navy after Diploma Mechanical engineering?
  11. How to join Indian Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?
  13. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? What can I do to get a government job?
  14. Will there be any separate entry into Indian Navy for the candidates of Diploma holders? Where the requirements and Physical Standards for these candidates to join Navy?
  15. How can I join Merchant Navy having Diploma in Mechanical?
  16. How to get a job in merchant navy or Indian Navy? I am a mechanical diploma holder
  17. Job in Indian Navy after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. How can I join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce after completing diploma or engineering in medical
18th November 2015, 08:10 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What to study next after Diploma in Mechanical to join in Indian Navy?

# You have mentioned in the query that you have done the diploma in mechanical engineering. Now you are willing to join Indian Navy.

# I would like to advise you go for lateral entry into degree course in mechanical engineering. In this way, you will have two main ways by which you can join Indian Navy:

* National Defence Academy (NDA) Examination
* Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination

# Required educational qualification:

* Intermediate in any stream for National Defence Academy (NDA) Examination.
* B.Sc. (Physics & Mathematics) or any engineering degree for Naval Academy (NR)Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination.
* B.Sc. (Physics & Mathematics) or any engineering degree for Air Force Academy (AFA) in Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination.
* Any graduation degree for Indian Military Academy (IMA) in Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination.
* Any graduation degree for Officer Training Academy (OTA) in Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination.

# Required age limit:

* 16.5-19 years for National Defence Academy (NDA) Examination
* 19-22 years for Naval Academy (NR)Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination.
* 19-23 years or Air Force Academy (AFA) in Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination.
* 19-24 years for Indian Military Academy (IMA) in Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination.
* 19-25 years for Officer Training Academy (OTA) in Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination.

# Selection process of CDS Examination involves:

* Written Objective Type Test
* SSB Interview
* Medical and Physical fitness test

# Prescribed syllabus for Written Objective Type Test of CDS Examination:

* General English
* Quantitative Aptitude
* Reasoning Ability
* General Studies
18th November 2015, 08:12 PM
maakaladla

Default Re: What to study next after Diploma in Mechanical to join in Indian Navy?

Guidance to join the Indian Navy-
First of all you must have completed 12th in physics,chemistry,math.
Only unmarried male candidate can apply.
You must have also to pass medical test.
After 12th if you have completed B.Tech in Mechanical engineering or diploma in same field.
Then you are eligible for various jobs in Indian Navy.
Entrance exam is conducted by Union public service commission every year.For details about the application form and the entrance exam visit the official website of Union public service commission
18th November 2015, 10:17 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

>> As you have completed your Diploma course in Mechanical stream from a recognized Institution, then you are eligible for NDA Examination to Join Indian Navy.

>> NDA Examination is conducted by UPSC, twice in a year and only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this entry.

>> NDA examination is conducted by UPSC for the recruitment of these 3 wings of NDA:

-->> Army wings
-->> Naval wings
-->> Air force wings

So you can direct go for the Indian navy after diploma without further study.
19th November 2015, 12:10 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you need to pursue the B.Tech course after the diploma to join Indian Navy. To join the Indian Navy the candidates have to qualify in the CDS examination.

CDS examination is conducted by the UPSC twice every year and the eligibility to appear for the examination is:-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation with the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be 19-22 years(Navy).

So, you can appear for the examination after the B.tech course for more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
19th November 2015, 12:21 AM
13precious

You should have to appear entrance exam is NDA which is conducted by UPSC twice a year to join Indian Navy.

Eligibility Criteria:- You must have passed +2 or diploma in engineering .No specific percentage criteria is mandatory.

Age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only male candidates can apply for NDA.Girls can apply through short service commission after completing graduation degree.

Selection Procedure:- Written Exam,Medical test & Interview.
3rd July 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

My child is in 5 the SEM of mech ER..he is interested to complete BE in navy n after join navy.. please suggest us how it is possible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?