9th January 2014, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Job in Indian Navy after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

I am student of diploma mechanical engg. i got the 81%in my fifth semister and now i am applying to sixth sem. can i get job in indian navy after diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? What can I do to get a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I do job in Indian Navy? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  3. How to get a job in merchant navy or Indian Navy? I am a mechanical diploma holder
  4. How can I get a job in Indian Navy while in final year diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. How can I join Indian Navy after diploma in computer engineering?
  7. How can I join Indian Navy after diploma in computer engineering?
  8. Best course that can be pursue after diploma in mechanical engineering to get a decent job in Merchant Navy?
  9. Navy after Mechanical engineering for female Candidate?
  10. How can I get a job in Indian Navy after doing diploma in computer engineering in 2nd year
  11. Do I have any chance to get a job in Indian Navy after passing Mechanical Diploma?
  12. Procedure to get jobs in Indian Navy after Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?
  14. Can I get a job in Indian Navy after mechanical diploma?
  15. How can I join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce after completing diploma or engineering in medical
  16. Total fee structure for one year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Mechanical Engineering for Merchant Navy?
  17. Procedure to join Indian Navy after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to join Indian Navy after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are those colleges and institutes?
18th January 2014, 10:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in Indian Navy after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

It is good to see you aspire for Indian Navy and having the desire to serve the country. You can definitely join Indian Navy after completion of your diploma in mechanical engineering. The posts for which you can apply are :-

-10 PLUS 2 BTECH-Executive
-DIRECT ENTRY PETTY OFFICER(SPORTS)
-SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUIT (SPORTS)
- MATRIC RECRUIT (Cook)
- MUSICIANS

For more details, regarding the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and application forms, you can refer to the below link.
http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/
18th January 2014, 05:52 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of diploma mechanical engg. i got the 81%in my fifth semister and now i am applying to sixth sem. can i get job in indian navy after diploma

Hey friend,

To get a job in Indian Navy after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering you are eligible for joining.This is a Defence force of India and for joining in this force you need to write the entrance exam and for applying for the exam you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria needed for it.

The exam which you can apply for is the NDA Exam which stands for National Defence Academy

The criteria's which you need to satisfy include such as:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education Qualification

To be descriptive about these criteria's it is mentioned below for reference:

>> The candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.

>> The candidate who wish to join in Indian Navy should be a Unmarried male candidate as per the Martial Status needed for the exam.

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years of age.

>> The Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage and you need to have completed with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.

>> Apart from all these the candidate need to be Physically fit while appearing for the exam.

If you satisfy all of them then you can apply for the NDA Exam.

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
18th January 2014, 11:29 PM
sushri_mhnty

Smile Re: Job in Indian Navy after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Absolutely yes you can get a job in Indian navy but the fact is that you should like get a job according to your skill of knowledge. As per your qualification you should get mechanical post in which you will get job satisfaction. So serch for such post in Navyand apply . I am dam sure you will be success because you have secure good percentage. All the best.
29th April 2016, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I AM THE STUDENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IN GRADUATE AND I AM JOIN INDIAN NAVY . HOW ARE MANY JOBS IN INDIAN NAVY AND WHAT IS PROCESURE TO JOIN NAVY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?