29th September 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects in arts stream offered by ICSE board in 12th?

I have decided to appear for board exams because i will be switching over to icse next year in +1 with arts,as i want to do law and english honours,i want to know about the subjects that i will have in arts stream. please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  2. Did I do anything wrong by taking arts stream in my 11th 12th? What should I do after 12th?
  3. Which subjects are offered by CBSE under Arts stream?
  4. What are the major subjects that are covered in arts stream after 10th?
  5. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam?
  6. Possibility to study B.Com for an Arts student?
  7. Is it a barrier to mention aggregate percentage of 10th and 12th ICSE Board exams?
  8. Can I repeat 12th Commerce from Maharashtra Board if secured less marks last year with ICSE Board?
  9. Having 92% in 1oth ICSE board which stream should I choose?
  10. Is ICSE board consider to be easier than CBSE board?
  11. How may I get sample papers of 12th arts stream?
  12. Can I change my stream from Commerce to Arts in CBSE 12th?
  13. From which Board I should study 12th to purse Medical if completed 10th from ICSE Board? Do I have to appear in NEET-UG?
  14. Which Diploma can i do after 12th from Fine Arts to become a Journalist?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Com being an Arts with Maths student? -- [New]
  16. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I get previous 2 year papers(For all subjects) for 12th(Arts) board exam?
  18. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
29th March 2012, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the subjects in arts stream offered by ICSE board in 12th?

Its very tough to decide weather I wil take science or arts after class 10? Which wil be better for me for better future?
23rd March 2017, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a fashion designer & i want to know that which stream i should prefer after 10th standard!! Please, suggest me something about it!
Thank you.
17th August 2019, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Can a student of 12th Arts class take business studies subject in Arts stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?