16th February 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in government banking field, having 4 years of experience in private sector?

Dear Sir, I am Shekar. I will be completing my B.Tech in 2017 in distance category. I have 4 years of work experience in medical field in private sector. Now I wanted to try for government jobs in banking field. I knew, I have forgotten my basics in studies due to distance education. How can I improve my study skills and should I go for any coaching institute? I got 80% marks in SSC, 70% in Diploma and almost 60% in B.Tech. I wanted to resign my job.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  2. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  3. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  4. Is correspondence degree accepted in Private Banking sector? Can I get a job in Private or Government Banks at the age of 38 years?
  5. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  6. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?
  7. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  8. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  9. How should I prepare for interviews in banking sector? I have 2 years engineering work experience in power sector
  10. What are the jobs available in government sector in IT field? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get job in Banking sector with experience in a private company?
  12. Is it possible for me to get a job in government or private sector after getting retired from Indian Army?
  13. Is it possible to get a job in government sector if I have experience in private sector as data entry operator?
  14. What would be the best job option which provides security, stability and peaceful job along with experience and salary?
  15. What is the benefit of IATA foundation course in private sector job?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for a Diploma Mechanical Engineer with 4 years of experience?
  17. Banking field course after graduation and with 3 years of job experience?
  18. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
18th February 2017, 11:58 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in government banking field, having 4 years of experience in private sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am Shekar. I will be completing my B.Tech in 2017 in distance category. I have 4 years of work experience in medical field in private sector. Now I wanted to try for government jobs in banking field. I knew, I have forgotten my basics in studies due to distance education. How can I improve my study skills and should I go for any coaching institute? I got 80% marks in SSC, 70% in Diploma and almost 60% in B.Tech. I wanted to resign my job.

For getting a job in government banking field, you have to appear for the examinations conducted by the IBPS Clerk and IBPS PO posts separately. The IBPS is the institute which recruits candidates for many PSU Banks in India. The candidates who have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university shall be eligible for the IBPS Clerk and PO examinations. The job notifications will be out in the IBPS website. You have to apply online and appear for written test and interview for the selection. The competition for the nationalized bank recruitment is very high. So you have to prepare well to pass the examinations. There are various coaching classes available in all the cities. The IBPS website link is Click Here
18th February 2017, 09:46 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get job in government banking field, having 4 years of experience in private sector?

To get a hob in government bank the candidate must have to give the exam which is conducted by IBPS and SBI. The eligibility to appear for this exam is the candidate must have completed his/her graduation from a recognized university and from any field. The candidate must be Indian civilization and the age minimum age limit is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years for general candidate and for reserved candidate it is 03/05 years and for person with disability it is 10 years. Yes, you can improve your skills the question is based on basic studies you have to study Quantitative aptitude, reasoning, English, current affairs, computer. You do't really need to join coaching you can prepare it by yourself all you need is to practice basic things in maths and have to practice reasoning and have to read newspaper daily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?