23rd May 2011, 08:31 AM
alphons90

What are the subjects to be studied for Bank Recruitment exams? What is the right age for this?

Respected sir/madam,
My self Alphons T. John, want to appear enterance exam of bank recruitments, so plz, guide me , what subjects are to be studied , how to study or make that subjects understand, what will be the perfect age to appear those examinations, so i kindly request to guide me from all sides as possible.
Thankingyou,
Alphons T. John

23rd May 2011, 01:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects to be studied for Bank Recruitment exams? What is the right age for this?

Minimum Age : 18 Years Maximum Age : 28 Years
Relaxations:
Sr.NO Category Age Relaxation
1 Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates 5 years
2 Other Backward Classes Candidates 3 years
3 PWD (Gen) Candidates 10 years
4 PWD (SC /ST) Candidates 15 years
5 PWD (OBC) Candidates 13 years
6 Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during theperiod from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 5 years
7 Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to
SC/ST) subject to maximum age limit of 50 years
8 Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried 9 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General,
38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)

iii. Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of interview, if qualifying.

CRITERIA:-

IN THE POST OF CLERK 10+2 STUDENT ARE APPLICABLE AND FOR PO ANY GRADUATE CAN APPLY.....
12th July 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the subjects to be studied for Bank Recruitment exams? What is the right age for this?

can i appear for exam by studying graduation
15th April 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i am writnting my degree final year exams now so how to apply my percentage in application form?
12th May 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

I want to study for po exam, so please help me for that.l have done 12 with 48%marks.please tell me which book or magisen to study or what are the class l shood do.what are the subject I shood dose important.
23rd November 2015, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

Iam serving in indian railway.what are the age relaxation for ex service candidates applying for gdce notification for assistant station master and goods guard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?