20th August 2012, 09:31 PM
shraddha sonone

What is the syllabus of BHEL for electronics and communication? How many vacancies of BHEL are there for Electronics and communication

what is the syllabus of bhel for electronics and communication. how many vacancis of bhel for electronics and comm.

Related Questions:
  1. BHEL syllabus for Electronics & Communication Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. BHEL, GATE and TANCET syllabus for electronics and communication engineering?
  3. BHEL Supervisor trainee (electronics & communication) Previous Year Question Papers, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
  4. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  5. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after completing B.E degree in electronics and communication branch
  6. Syllabus and Sample Papers for BHEL Exam for ECE stream?
  7. How to get a job in government sector like BEL, BHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics and communication engineer
  8. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  9. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  10. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  11. Is it possible to get a job in core field after completing B.Tech with 57% in ECE branch?
  12. Recent question papers of BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam for Electronics and Communication Discipline?
  13. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  14. Is this possible for me to get a Job in BHEL being a Physically Handicapped candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE? What Qualification I need to have for this?
  15. How and what to study for BHEL Exam?
  16. Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE)
  17. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training? -- [New]
  18. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal?
28th December 2012, 02:40 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of BHEL for electronics and communication? How many vacancies of BHEL are there for Electronics and communication

BHEL will not be conducting the written test for the Executive Trainee position in the Stream Electronics.
There are approx 50 seats in this stream.

First you have to apply for the GATE 2013 exams.
If you have scored good marks in GATE exams, than BHEL will shortlist candidates based on the GATE scores for the Interview process.

Last date to apply for the GATE exams is already over.

So, If you have not filled the GATE 2013 forms, than you cannot apply for the BHEL jobs
28th November 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of BHEL for electronics and communication? How many vacancies of BHEL are there for Electronics and communication

Syllabus for elcetrial syllabus for BHEL supervisor post Please - Rekha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?