28th August 2013, 01:01 AM
lakshmiramana

What is the syllabus for BSNL? What is the salary offered for freshers for JTO?

respected sir/madam,
please tell me what is the syllabus for jto in bsnl and whether there is any interview or not?
what is the salary offered for freshers for jto?

13th December 2014, 11:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for BSNL? What is the salary offered for freshers for JTO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakshmiramana View Post
respected sir/madam,
please tell me what is the syllabus for jto in bsnl and whether there is any interview or not?
what is the salary offered for freshers for jto?
Education Qualification for applying in JTO-Telecom is 1)Applicant must possess Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

If You have B.E or B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO CIVIL department.

If You have B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO ELECTRICAL department.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.

Salary offered for the post of J.T.O. is in the range of Rs. 15900-39100 per month as fresher.

I have attached the syllabus for BSNL JTO exam so please check it out.

For more details about BSNL JTO exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.bsnl.co.in/
Attached Files
File Type: doc BSNL JTO STLLABUS.doc(52.5 KB, 73 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?