25th January 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for government jobs as once I cracked written exam but was rejected in interview? I have done diploma in ECE

i have passed diploma in electronics and comm engg in the year and didnt get job yet.i qulified in written test for gov job but not to be slected in intrvw. Now what will i do now

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for government jobs as once I cracked written exam but was rejected in interview? I have done diploma in ECE
  2. What all Government jobs I can apply for after completing Diploma in ECE?
  3. Examination pattern of ISRO job for ECE Diploma holder?
  4. How to apply for Central Government Nursing jobs? How to prepare for written exam?
  5. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  6. How can I prepare to crack CTS Off-Campus Interview of rejected 1st time?
  7. What are the jobs in government sector after completing diploma ECE with 91%
  8. How to apply for Central Government Nursing jobs after B.Sc in nursing with 3 years of experience and tips to prepare for written exam?
  9. How to enter in the field of public sector?
  10. What are engineering related government jobs? How to apply for NET exam?
  11. How to prepare for jobs in government sector in ECE after doing B.Tech in ETC/
  12. Which government sector jobs in research field i can get after B.Tech (ECE) completion? -- [New]
  13. How to prepare for government jobs after B.Tech (ECE) with 65% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of jobs are available for me in government sector after doing diploma in ECE and Government Apprenticeship in TNEB? How to prepare for the government exams?
  15. Am I eligible for any Government job if I have 1 backlog?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government jobs after Civil Engineering?
  17. How should an ECE graduate prepare for government jobs?
  18. How can I apply for a job after completing intermediate
15th July 2018, 01:32 PM
priyanu singh

Default Re: How should I prepare for government jobs as once I cracked written exam but was rejected in interview? I have done diploma in ECE

The preparation for government jobs through this way is given below:-

A. Select one government exam in which you have interest.

B. To know the details about that exam.

C. To know syllabus, pattern, question type, all about exam.

D. Start making notes.

E. Self-study.

F. Revised all topics.

G. To take mock tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?