4th November 2016, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of JELET for Computer Science and Technology?

Respected Sir, I want to appear for JELET exam so I want to know about the syllabus. Can you tell me what is the syllabus of JELET for Computer Science and Technology? Please answer as soon as possible.

5th November 2016, 08:01 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of JELET for Computer Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to appear for JELET exam so I want to know about the syllabus. Can you tell me what is the syllabus of JELET for Computer Science and Technology? Please answer as soon as possible.
JELET Exam pattern and Syllabus :

1. The examination will be of 2 hour duration.

2. All questions will be of MCQ (100 questions), each carrying 1 mark. For each incorrect response 1/4th mark will be deducted.

3. The questions will be in English only.

3. There will be one common question papers for all branches of Engineering/Technology.

I) Engineering Mathematics (20 marks)

II) Electrical Technology (15 marks)

III) Environmental engineering (15 marks)

IV) Computer Application ( 20 marks)

V) Engineering Mathematics (15 marks)/Basic Engineering (for Printing) (15 marks) Soil and water Engineering (10 marks), For Agricultural engineering (10 marks)

VI) Strength of material (15 marks)/Printers'materials Science (for printing) (15 marks) farm machinery and power (for agriculture Engineering only (10 marks)

VII) Food process and Post Harvest Engineering (for agriculture engineering (10 marks).

I have attached pdf file please take a look.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JELET-Brochure.pdf(427.8 KB, 543 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?