17th November 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Which books are helpful for IIT preparation? How should i proceed from class 7th onwards?

I have just entered in class 10th and and I want to be in IIT. I am planning to do this from class 7th. So which books are more useful for me. Please give me right guidance.

17th November 2015, 04:22 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which books are helpful for IIT preparation? How should i proceed from class 7th onwards?

At the 7th standard level, you just need to focus on the basic concepts of the subject science and Mathematics so that you will be able take up the preparation after the completion of class 10th.

Refer to TMH Publication books of Science and Mathematics from 7th to 10th standard level if you are interested to join IIT in future by cracking Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the CBSE.
17th November 2015, 10:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books are helpful for IIT preparation? How should i proceed from class 7th onwards?

You should have to study from following books for cracking the entrance exam for joining the IIT :

IIT JEE Physics Preparation Books :

** Concepts of Physics, H.C. Verma

** Problems in General Physics ,I.E. Irodov

** NCERT Physics

** Advanced level Physics, Nelson and Parker

IIT JEE Chemistry Preparation Books :

** Concise Inorganic Chemistry, J.D. Lee

** NCERT Chemistry

** IIT Chemistry, O.P. Agarwal

IIT JEE Maths Books :

** NCERT Maths

** Algebra made easy, K.P.Basu

** Higher Algebra, Bernard and Child

** Arihant Mathematics
18th November 2015, 08:45 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

To be in IIT, first of all you need a deep knowledge of Science and Mathematics which will help you to crack the Entrance Examination of IIT. At the 7th standard, you need to follow up the basics of Science and Mathematics to make the base strong for preparation.
Refer some TMH publication books of Science and Mathematics of 7th to 10th class which will help you for the Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?