30th January 2012, 11:29 PM
sadia jamal

What is the syllabus for Language II Paper? I have completed M.Com B.Ed

I am m.com b.ed.i have applied for commerce teacher for hindi medium.plz tell me syllabus of language 2 paper in detail.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about TET Paper-II? Syllabus and subjects enlisted in TET?
  2. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  3. What is HTET Hindi language syllabus?
  4. Is M.Com or M.Com (Honours) or MA(ECO) available in TMU? What is the duration of the courses?
  5. Am I Eligible for SGT or SA? I've Completed B.Sc with biotech,microbiology,chemistry,bed biology, English and Telugu as 2nd Language.
  6. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course?
  7. IGNOU Masters in English Aspects of Language Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  9. M.Ed entrance previous years question papers?
  10. Basic criteria to apply for language course? Syllabus and duration of course? -- [New]
  11. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  12. List of Colleges offering M.Com course under Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  14. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  15. Is it possible to study M.Com after completing B.Com with 47%?
  16. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  17. What is the B.Com syllabus of DU? I want to pursue M.Com from the best colleges of DU
  18. Exemption in subjects available to me in M.Com after completing ICWAI if I go for M.Com?
1st December 2012, 06:05 PM

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Language II Paper? I have completed M.Com B.Ed

Paper II (WBSSC TET) will be in 90 marks, where
*. CDP (Child Development & Pedagogy) 30 marks MCQ question
*. Language ¨C I 30 marks * MCQ question
*. Language ¨C II 30 marks ** MCQ question
* Language I Exam will be the Language which language/medium you will select in exam.
** Language II Exam will be the language except Language I which have studied in Class 10th or 12th or Graduation .To download syllabus GO TO.:-www.jbigdeal.com/2012/01/wbssc-syllabus-paper-ii-language-i-and-language-ii-and-cdp-wb-school-service-commission.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?