8th March 2013, 02:38 PM
rajshritondvale

Which are the posts in MPSC and UPSC for computer science engineers? What is the syllabus?

which are the posts in mpsc & upsc for computer science engineers,what about syllabus?

4th April 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the posts in MPSC and UPSC for computer science engineers? What is the syllabus?

I will b completing BE computer next year. What are the posts in MPSC and UPSC that I can go for? And any links or books or any study material that can help me out if u can suggest?
15th July 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the posts in MPSC and UPSC for computer science engineers? What is the syllabus?

I have completed MCA after B.A.(English),Which type of jobs I can do?
11th May 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Which are the posts in MPSC for computer science engineers? What is the syllabus?
26th May 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I will b completing BE computer next year. What are the posts in MPSC and UPSC that I can go for? And any links or books or any study material that can help me out if u can suggest?
25th October 2015, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

What are the post for computer eengineers in MPSC and UPSC
24th September 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which are the posts in MPSC and UPSC for computer science engineers? What is the syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which are the posts in MPSC for computer science engineers? What is the syllabus?
There is no specific post related to computer science subject in MPSC. So you will be considered as normal graduate.
6th February 2021, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Which are the post came under MPSC/ UPSC for completing computer engineering student ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?