15th August 2012, 12:10 AM

What is the syllabus of NET for MBA Marketing? I have done MBA in Marketing

I have done MBA in marketing.pls let me know the syllabus of net for MBA(marketing)

16th August 2012, 11:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of NET for MBA Marketing? I have done MBA in Marketing

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have done MBA in marketing.pls let me know the syllabus of net for MBA(marketing)
Syllabus for NET Exam for MBA Candidate

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.It will be conduct twice time in a year by UGC in the month of June and December ..

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

There is no specific age criteria for NET Exam but of you can apply in JRF post then your maximum age should be below 28 years old.

Best Books for MBA Exam

MANAGEMENT FOR UGC-NET/SLET : OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS
Publisher: Atlantic Publishers & Distributors (2011)

UGC-NET Management Previous Years' Papers (Solved) (Paper I, II & III)
by
R. Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publication (2012)

Human Resource Management Ugc Jrf-Slet-Net
by
Gurpreet Randhawa
Publisher: Aph Publishing Corporation (2006-01-01)

I have attached the syllabus for NET exam for Management student.

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in

Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR MANAGMENT STUDENT.PDF(856.5 KB, 1386 views)
16th August 2012, 01:35 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of NET for MBA Marketing? I have done MBA in Marketing

Quote:

UGC NET Exam Details:

~National Eligibility Test is conducted by the University Grants Commission for the Award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and for lectureship post.

~In order to apply for this exam you have to complete your post graduation level in any discipline. Apart from that you also have to ensure minimum 55% of marks at post graduation level.

~There is percentage relaxation for the reserved categories. SC/ST candidates needs to secure just 50% of marks at post graduation level to apply for this exam.

~If you are a final year student willing to appear for the final year exam or awaiting the result of the final year exam then also you can give this exam. But please remember that you have to get your post graduation degree before two years otherwise you will be considered ineligible.

~For the junior research fellowship the upper age limit is 28 years. There is age relaxation for the reserved categories. SC/ST candidates are entitled to get an age relaxation of upto five years.

~If you have enough research experience then also you can apply for age relaxation. Candidates with LLM degree will also get age relaxation.

~For the lectureship post there is no upper age limit as such. This exam can be given as many times you want. There is no restrictions as such on the number of attempts.

~From this year the UGC NET paper has become objective basically. There are three papers and in the first paper you have to answer 50 out of the 60 questions given. Both the second and third paper are compulsory papers and you have to attempt all the questions. There is a qualifying marks for each paper. However there is relaxation in the percentage for the reserved categories.

UGC NET MBA Exam Reference Books:

UGC NET Management Previous Years' Papers Solved (Paper I, II & III)
by R.Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

UGC NET/SET Management (Paper 2 & 3)
by Seema Kumari
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

UGC NET/SET (JRF & LS) Management
by Mohit Agarwal
Publisher: Arihant Publications

UGC NET/SET (JRF & LS) Junior Research Fellowship & Leadership: Human Resource Management Labour Welfere & Industrial Relations Labour & Social Welfere
by Mona Yadav Jyoti Sardana
Publisher: Arihant Publications

UGC: NET/JRF/SLET Management (Paper - II)
by L.N. Koli, Prem Koli
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

For the management syllabus please refer to the file attached. It contains the detailed syllabus you are looking for. Please go through it properly to learn more about the subjects to cover and the areas to give more importance. Hope this helps

Official website: http://www.ugcnetonline.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf management.pdf(856.5 KB, 317 views)
16th August 2012, 02:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
As you have done Master of Business Administration (MBA), you will have to take National Eligibility Test in Management and is a common paper for candidates possessing masters degree in management in any discipline. However, the elective section of the question paper will comprise of different area of expertise in management. Since you have specialized in marketing, the syllabus of your elective section is as follows:

• Marketing
  • Advertising
  • Segmentation and Positioning
  • Product
  • Pricing
  • Sales Promotion
  • Public Relation
  • Distribution Channel
  • Wholesaling and Retailing
  • Marketing Research
  • Consumer Behavior
  • Sales Function
  • Export Marketing etc.

In order to check out complete syllabus of Management as a subject for National Eligibility Test, Click Here.
17th August 2012, 09:26 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

* The Acronym "NET" stands for National Eligibility Test.

* This exam is conducted by the University Grants Commission every year twice in the months of June & December.

The Eligibility Criteria for the NET examination are :

* You must have completed your post graduation from any recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks.

* Your maximum age should be 28 years for JRF and there is no age limit for the lecturer post.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
18th August 2012, 04:54 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!!

-->To get an admission in MBA you can give the following exams :-

* CAT

* MAT

* GMAT etc.

-->The recommended books are:-

* Arjun Sharma

* Abhijit Guha

* Nishit Sinha

-->Books for Di :-Nishit Sinha 's Di LR book By Pearson

-->Quantitaive Aptitude for MBA Entrance Exams By Guha Abhijit

-->For VERBAL REASONING
:-R S Aggarwal

BOOKS FOR VERBAL ABILITY

Student's companion By Wilfred D.Best

English Plus I.C.S.E For Class 10 By Xavier Pinto

Wren and Martin English Grammar

Word power made easy by NORMAN LEWIS

30 Days to a more powerful vocabulary by welfred Funk and Norman Lewis

Business english and communication by clark

A communicative grammar of english by geoffray leach

English Proficiency IMS india

Verbal Ability by Arjun Sharma

All the best ...go ahead and work hard...

Regards
Guri Kaur
10th September 2012, 03:05 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

There is percentage relaxation for the reserved categories. SC/ST candidates needs to secure just 50% of marks at post graduation level to apply for this exam.If you are a final year student willing to appear for the final year exam or awaiting the result of the final year exam then also you can give this exam. But please remember that you have to get your post graduation degree before two years otherwise you will be considered ineligible.You must have completed your post graduation from any recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks. Your maximum age should be 28 years for JRF and there is no age limit for the lecturer post.
11th March 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Kindly Sir/Madam suggest me the best book for net exam preparation (Management)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?