26th May 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for OTA exam? I am a student of B.A final year

hello , i am student of b.a. final year , and i am 18[in september] , am i able for ota exam ? one more thing that it compulsory to have ncc certificate for ota exam

15th January 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for OTA exam? I am a student of B.A final year

12th passed out with physics nd maths can apply for OTA.
15th January 2014, 10:19 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Final year candidates are eligible to apply for OTA Examination.

OTA i.e Officer Training Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year.

Basic Academic Qualification to apply for OTA Examination, the candidate should have passed their UG degree in any discipline of a recognized University or equivalent qualification. No Percentage bar required to apply for this examination.

Those who are appeared or studying in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply. Even post graduate degree course candidate may also eligible to apply for OTA Examination. Unmarried male and female candidates are eligible to apply for the examination.

The candidate must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years at the time of appearing for OTA Examination. No relaxation is applicable for reserved categories. The candidate must be citizen of India. So you are definitely eligible to apply for this examination.
16th January 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: Am I eligible for OTA exam? I am a student of B.A final year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello , i am student of b.a. final year , and i am 18[in september] , am i able for ota exam ? one more thing that it compulsory to have ncc certificate for ota exam
no u r nt eligible 4 dat u r only 4 bakwas bc
19th January 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir, mera naam sanju hai aur meri age-19 saal hai maine 12th with art pass kar li hai. kya main ota join kar sakta ho?
19th January 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir, mera naam sanju hai aur meri age-19 saal hai maine 12th with art pass kar li hai. kya main ota join kar sakta ho?
Help me sir.,.,
23rd March 2019, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for OTA exam? I am a student of B.A final year and I am a player
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?