17th August 2013, 01:49 AM
shabanam khan

What is the syllabus for OTA Female? I have completed B.E in Information Technology

sir i completed b.e. in information technology and apply for ota in cds i wanna know whats the syll\bus for ota female and height category is also wanna know

26th March 2014, 01:57 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for OTA Female? I have completed B.E in Information Technology

Lady Officers proceed for training after clearing the CDS exam to Officers Training Academy. They get commissioned into the various Arms and Services of the Indian Army after 49 weeks training. For the eligibility part, they need to be a graduate to apply. According to the revised conditions of Service of SSCOs (Men and Women both Technical and Non-Technical), tenure of Short Service Commission in Army will be granted for 14 years. On completing two years’ service, they pick up the rank of Captain followed by Major on completion of 6 years’ service. After 13 years of service, they pick up the rank of LT.Col.
27th March 2014, 06:44 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus for OTA Female? I have completed B.E in Information Technology

OTA i.e Officer Training Academy Examination and it is comes under the CDS Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as name CDS I and CDS II.

Minimum Academic Qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate need to completed graduation with any desire subject of a recognized University or equivalent qualification. No percentage bar required to apply for this examination. Studying in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination. The candidate age should between 19 years to 25 years and both the unmarried male and female candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. The applicant have a good physical fitness while appearing for this examination.

The Selection Process will be based on Written Examination, Medical Test, Physical Test followed by Personal Interview. Written Examination consist of General Awareness and English Language. The application forms will be available in the month of November or July in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper.
4th January 2020, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

If from SSC technical entry I didn't cross the cut off percentage of my branch then can i apply from CDS being an engineering student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?