25th April 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D in IT?

Hi,

Please let me know the syllabus for Phd in IT entrance exam syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack JNU PhD entrance exam? Computer Science syllabus for preparation?
  2. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for PhD entrance exam of IIT?
  4. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  5. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University?
  6. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for JNU PhD(Biotechnology) entrance exam?
  7. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  8. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  9. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  10. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for AIIMS PhD(Community Medicine) entrance exam? -- [New]
  11. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  12. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science and Automation/Computer Science?
  13. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  14. In which month PhD Pharmacy entrance exam helds? Syllabus and universities?
  15. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
  16. What is the syllabus for Integrated Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematical Science and Physical Science)?
  17. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  18. Ph.D Entrance exam and syllabus details for the next upcoming ones?
10th May 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D in IT?

what is the syllabus for phd entrance exam in electronics and communication engg july 2012
7th June 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for phd entrace exam in philosophy?
8th September 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Phd in social welfare,what is syllabus naw?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?