30th January 2012, 02:28 PM
fasiha parveen

What is the syllabus to qualify for the NET entrance exam after MCA?

syllabus to qualify net after mca? ...please tell me the syllabus for it

1st February 2012, 09:28 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus to qualify for the NET entrance exam after MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasiha parveen View Post
After qualifying the final year exam of Master of Computer Application, you will be eligible to write National Eligibility Test for lectureship in Computer Application and for complete syllabus of the subject, click here.

A far as the format of examination is concerned, it will comprise of three papers.

Paper I
Paper II
Paper III

Paper I will comprise of questions to check your aptitude for teaching at university level and also there will be questions based on general awareness.
Paper II and Paper III will comprise of questions based on the syllabus of computer application, provided above and the only difference in these two papers will be that Paper I will have objective type questions and Paper III will comprise of Essay type questions.
6th June 2012, 08:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus to qualify for the NET entrance exam after MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasiha parveen View Post

~~~SYLLABUS FOR NET EXAM FOR MCA STUDENT~~~

Those candidate have completed Masters degree with above 55% marks from recognized university are applicable for NET 2012 exam.

You are from MCA department so you are applicable for NET exam but you are apply in Computer Application department.

From this year the all paper are consist of multiple type Question.Each Question contain 2 marks.Even Paper III is also MCQ type.

I have attached the syllabus of NET exam for Computer Application.So please check it out.

For more Question Paper of Computer application CLICK HERE

For more details about UGC Exam .You can visit to http://www.ugc.ac.in/

Attached Files
File Type: doc NET Computer science syllabus.doc(68.0 KB, 79 views)
9th June 2012, 08:00 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

Those candidate have completed Masters degree with above 55% marks for general and for sc/st 50% from recognized university are applicable for NET 2012 exam.

age limit should not exist 30 year.

here i have attached course detail kindly check it out its very help full to you.

all the best
8th January 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

please send to me a syllabus of NET
9th January 2013, 07:06 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

NET-National Eligibility Test.

NET exam is conducted by the UGC(University Grants Commission) twice in a year i.e in the month of july and december.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete Master's degree with atleast 55% of marks from a recognised university.

Final year exams appearing candidates are also eligible for this exam.

You must be a citizen of india.

5% of relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Age criteria:-

For JRF(Junior Research Fellowship):-

The maximum age limit to appear this exam is 28years, there is no minimum age limit to appear this exam.

For Lectureship:-

The minimum age limit to appear this exam 19 years, there is no maximum age limit to appear this exam.

For more details CLICK HERE

I have attached the computer science syllabus below.

Best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: doc NET Computer science syllabus.doc(68.0 KB, 72 views)
2nd May 2014, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

What should be syllabus for qualifying ugc net for maths subject in master degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?