13th October 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the total fees for M.Tech?

please let me know teh total fees for m tech..COuld u please tell me what is it

25th December 2012, 12:51 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the total fees for M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please let me know teh total fees for m tech..COuld u please tell me what is it
Hi

M.Tech is a full time post graduation course in the top technical universities and colleges in the country. Some of the top M.Tech colleges are IIT's, NIT's, BITS, BHU, etc and other private colleges.
This course is the next post graduation degree that aspirants wish to take up..So this is one of the better courses which technical graduates can look for..

Now talking on how to take up this course, so the IIT's conduct the GATE Exam every year in the month of January and February. Its Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is for the M.Tech admission purpose and also for the PSU recruitment's.

In your post you have not mentioned which college fees you want to know about. So I am unable to give you the exact information, though I am giving you a tentative idea of the M.Tech fees. Pleas refer to this picture :-

Please note this is not the latest fee structure. The latest one would differ in some way. This is just to give you an idea about it.
Apart from this, I would suggest that you shortlist the colleges that you want to take up the M.Tech in and then you can contact them for further details and fee structures.

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?