7th June 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for BSc in Chemistry?

what is the fee structure for bsc in chemistry...please tell me the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Can I complete my MBBS after BSc in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure in Karnataka
  2. What is the fee structure for BSc in Chemistry?
  3. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  6. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  7. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  8. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  9. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure for MSc Chemistry?
  11. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What is the fee structure?
  13. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What will be the fee structure?
  14. PG Diploma courses and job opportunities then after in Pharmaceutical sector? Fee structure and other details of the course? -- [New]
  15. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to prepare for NET exam after doing MSc in chemistry? What is the fee structure?
  17. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  18. What is the fee structure for BSc Geology?
14th July 2013, 05:11 PM
Bhanu priya tanwar

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BSc in Chemistry?

Usually the fee structure for the B.Sc course in most of the universities and institutions are as follows

Tuition fees – Rs.180 per month
Library and Reading room fee – Rs.500/-
Magazine fees – Rs.130/-
I-Card fees – Rs.25/-
Electricity fees – Rs. 250/-
Laboratory fees – Rs.50/-
House Examination – Rs.75/-
Activity and sports funds – Rs.200/-
Student union – Rs.50/-
Cultural activities – Rs.800/-
Founders day fees – Rs.230/-
Inter College Activity Fees – Rs.100/-
Students aid fees – Rs.50/-
Subject society – Rs.200/-
Medical and first aid – Rs.60/-
Course fees – Rs.15, 000/-
Honors fees – Rs.10, 000/-
The total fee for the course will be Rs.27, 000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?