18th September 2011, 08:09 PM
juhibarbie

What training should I take up while in B.Tech ECE?

where should i do training after b.tech(ece) 3rd yr...please tell me the training that i shud do

19th September 2011, 12:46 AM
anncie10

Smile Re: What training should I take up while in B.Tech ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by juhibarbie View Post
where should i do training after b.tech(ece) 3rd yr...please tell me the training that i shud do
Hi there,

First of all be clear in what you are aspiring to be in the next years,

The following are a few pointers that I could suggest,

1. If you are really academic oriented and want to get yourself a good implant training try BSNL. They provide good training on the ECE front.

2. Other organizations offering the training are NTPC, TTPC where in you get real hands on experience on electronics.

3. For your future studies you can ofcourse start preparing on GATE pointers in case you wish to puruse M.Tech.

4. In case you are aspiring to join a job then it is high time you start preparing your aptitudes.

I can guide you still more if you could provide me the exact details of what you are aspiring to be.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?