17th September 2011, 05:26 PM
Dr.RK Halder

Is MBBS course feasible and affordable?

I wish to admit my daughter in MBBS if feasible and affordable.....pelase tell me about its opportunities

18th September 2011, 10:00 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is MBBS course feasible and affordable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.RK Halder View Post
I wish to admit my daughter in MBBS if feasible and affordable.....pelase tell me about its opportunities

MBBS FEASIBLE & AFFORDABLE???

It's really good to opt for MBBS course after higher secondary studies if your daughter is interested in it... if not please don't force her to take the course because to finish MBBS course one need a lot of patience and hard work.. and it is mandatory to finish a PG course after MBBS which is already a 5 years course...

-> So to become a full fledged Doctor one should sacrifice 7 full years to studies alone..

-> That's why i asked you not to force and give the decision to your daughter to take..

-> And to answer your question... MBBS is feasible & affordable??.. YES it is feasible & affordable if she gets the seat through Merit....

-> When i say about merit then the cut - off should be above 196 out of 200...

-> If she get's in merit ( Government college's ) then the fees for a year will come around to 50,000 only or less...

-> But if she is really interested to do it and she didn't get in merit then there are many number of private colleges available but you need above 15 lakhs for 5 years....

-> I have attached the merit list for MBBS / BDS for the year 2011 in this post.. just go through it to get an idea about how much cut-off needed to get good ranks...

-> I have also attached the list of MBBS colleges in India in this post for your reference.. just check it over if needed....

-> I really appreciate your effort to know about the courses for your daughter but do take this point with you " Let her take the course which she is interested in " then for sure there will be a bright future..

-> Hope you will get some more good answers from our forum... any more queries feel free to leave a post again....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBBS-BDS merit list - 2011.pdf(1.16 MB, 3060 views)
File Type: pdf MBBS College list.pdf(91.2 KB, 51 views)
18th September 2011, 10:14 PM
neha bh

Default Re: Is MBBS course feasible and affordable?

yes MBBS is feasible and afforadable if you do from goverment colleges.
I give you advice do study hard to clear the MBBS exam and enter the goverment colleges.
otherwise there is many money you have to pay for MBBS.
all the Best

regards
neha
19th September 2011, 12:40 AM
praveendia

Default Re: Is MBBS course feasible and affordable?

as mbbs field is well demanding future oriented course. it always be a great honour to become doc.but be honest ur self.becoz it is not a small course and investment inclusion is not small it is affodable if a person is interested and put hard work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?