12th September 2012, 10:43 PM
rvrajan

What type of job is available for me while in final year mechatronics?

My son doing final year Mechatronics. What type of entry jobs available? Further if he wants to study, then which course would be suitable?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after finishing diploma? I am pursuing in government polytechnic Nilokheri, Kamal Haryana in mechatronics branch
  2. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  3. Can I apply for GME next year after pursuing B.E Mechatronics Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for this year SAIL and BHEL Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year B.E. in Mechatronics?
  5. Can I do MS in software field after B.Tech. in Mechatronics?
  6. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries?
  7. Which are the ways to enter into Automobile Industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Explain the subject Mechatronics?
  8. Are mechatronics engineers eligible to get jobs in ISRO?
  9. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get job in ISRO after the completion of ME in Mechatronics?
  11. Can I apply for government job after studying Mechatronics Engineering in Kongu Engineering College with 6.57 CGPA
  12. what type of course I can do after my BSc graduation in Statistic and Maths so as to get a good job?
  13. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder? -- [New]
  14. What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?
  15. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
  16. After final year computer science what type of jobs are available?
  17. List of reputed Companies hiring Mechatronic Engineers in Ahmedabad?
  18. Is Mechatronics a good option for engineering? What's the future prospective for the same?
3rd December 2017, 05:06 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What type of job is available for me while in final year mechatronics?

Job Types Available after Final Year in Mechatronics:-
  • Development engineer.
  • Marketing engineer.
  • Design and development engineer.
  • Customer support engineer.
  • Software engineer.
  • Project engineer.
  • Assistant manager.
  • Mechatronics architect.

So these are major job types mechatronics degree holder and major employment areas for these job types are like Aerospace industry, Robotics industry, Defence industry, Transport industry, Mining industry, Gas and oil industry, Manufacturing industry etc.

Courses for Further Studies in Mechatronics Stream:-

B.Tech Mechatronics.

BE Mechatronics.

ME mechatronics.

M.Tech meachtronics.

MBA in Mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?