23rd November 2011, 06:27 PM
arunmalar

After final year computer science what type of jobs are available?

Sir i am a final year computer science engineering student .....what type of job for me if i got

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Computer Science?
  2. Government jobs for B.Tech final year students with computer science?
  3. What are the government jobs available in computer science? I am a B.Tech final year computer science student
  4. After final year Computer Science can't I apply for a government job?
  5. Government jobs for Final year B.Tech (Computer science) student?
  6. Can I apply for government jobs related to my branch of Computer Science during final year?
  7. Government Jobs available for B.Tech Computer Science Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. what should a B.Tech(CSE) final year student do to get a government or PSU jobs? Various vacancies available in field of CSE?
  9. How to get Government Job in Railways, Banking etc. being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech with Computer Science?
  10. Will there be any Jobs for me in Central Government being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in Computer Science?
  11. Required criteria to get a Job in a Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  12. How to get jobs in Government Sector after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  13. How to apply for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? How to prepare for the respective Exams?
  14. Can I apply for government jobs while in final year of computer engineering? Procedure to apply?
  15. What are the government jobs available in Railway sector? I am a final year student of B.Tech in Computer Science and Technology
  16. What are the possible government job for BE Computer Science Engineering? -- [New]
  17. How to get a job in my final year after pursuing B.Tech final year in computer science?
  18. Details about government jobs in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
25th November 2011, 06:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After final year computer science what type of jobs are available?

You can find many job opportunities in both private and public sector. Public sector firms like CDAC, CDIT, ONGC, SAIL recruit computer engineering through written test and interview. Some of the public sector firms recruit on the basis of GATE score. You can also find job opportunities in software companies. Some of the leading software companies recruiting computer engineering graduates are Infosys, IBM, Accenture, HCL, etc.
26th November 2011, 01:17 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: After final year computer science what type of jobs are available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunmalar View Post
Sir i am a final year computer science engineering student .....what type of job for me if i got

WHAT TYPE OF JOBS FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE STUDENT?

There are many jobs opportunities available for Computer Science Engineers.

-> There is a clear chance for getting a job before finishing the course through Campus placement if you are average with your studies, i.e 60 % above in 10th, 12th and UG course.

-> Software Engineer is the job taken and available once you finish your course.

-> There are many MNC companies like TCS, Satyam, Accenture etc. who hire CSE students as Software Engineers and there are lot of jobs available for the same in many private and public companies.

-> There are many Government based jobs available also for CSE graduates..

-> To know more about the Government jobs online CLICK HERE!!!

-> The real fact is to better get a job in the final year campus placement itself if you are planning for job straight away after your studies, if not it will be quite difficult to get a job after coming out from the college...

-> I have also attached a file which tells about various fields available in Computer Science.. just check it out if needed to get more knowledge about career opportunities...

hope the info. helps..

Quote:
"Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Career fields for CSE engineers.pdf(198.5 KB, 467 views)
26th November 2011, 02:27 PM
vinod.brijkishore.chauhan

Arrow Re: After final year computer science what type of jobs are available?

dear friend,
kind of jobs are available for you after after completion of Computer Diploma

** With Diploma in Computers you have little number of jobs available in market

** As a lab technician in Colleges is one of jobs that is available for you

** To be as Jr. Ast Programmer in small IT companies, MNCs will never take a Diploma holder as programmer in their company

** If you are interested in Networking, join in some courses like CCNA, CCNP or Ethical Hacking which having good demand in nowadays after that try for job

** One thing is sure with Diploma only, you can't expect more salary and high hike in salary

** So go for B.Tech/B.E.
11th October 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

i am completed b tech with 59 % in 2012. i have any opportunity now?
4th February 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i am a 2nd year student in computer science and technology in diploma. But i am not good in programming. So in future i will apply for what kind of job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?