25th January 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

What type of job can I do along side any courses related to Laboratory works after completing B.Sc in Biochemistry?

After having completed the B.Sc in Biochemistry what next can be done? I'm interested in performing laboratory works so what exactly I should do for that? Are there any further courses related to my interest which can be done along side any job?

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses are beneficial for me after pursuing MSc Biochemistry? I want to pursue course related to biochemistry in distance mode
  2. What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector?
  3. How to do MSc Medical Biochemistry after doing BSc Chemistry
  4. What can I do after completing BSc(Majored in Biochemistry and Chemistry)? What are the job opportunities after BSc?
  5. PG courses related to Biochemistry through distance education from Abroad countries?
  6. List of courses to do after B.Sc Biochemistry except M.Sc?
  7. Can I get Government Job having completed M.Sc in Biochemistry and with 2 years of Laboratory Experience?
  8. Details about BSc Biochemistry? What are the government jobs related to Biochemistry? What is the eligibility?
  9. Scope of Genetics and Biochemistry in India? Best colleges for higher studies in Genetics and Biochemistry in Abroad?
  10. Eligibility for Medical Lab Technician?
  11. What are the job opportunities available for me after pursuing BSc Biochemistry?
  12. Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biochemistry? What are the job opportunities?
  13. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  14. What are the courses options available after BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology? -- [New]
  15. what type of course I can do after my BSc graduation in Statistic and Maths so as to get a good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-Biochemistry and Micro Biology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. What are the specialization courses available after completing BSc Nursing related courses?
  18. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
22nd February 2018, 10:55 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of job can I do along side any courses related to Laboratory works after completing B.Sc in Biochemistry?

As per your interest in laboratory works, you should go for Ph.D course. To do Ph.D, it is necessary to complete M.Sc in your interested subject or Biochemistry as you have already mentioned.
So, after completing B.Sc in Biochemistry , you should go for M.Sc course and then, go for Ph.D course . These courses will help you to be a junior scientist who usually works in laboratory.

I prefer you not to do any job along with Master degree as this jobs may affect your study. And this time, you need to pay more attention in M.Sc course study instead of doing any job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?