24th August 2011, 06:46 PM
sumita15287

What type of job can I get other than Teachership after completing MSc in Botany with 68%?

I have completed my m.sc in botany with 68%. I wanted to know what type of job I can get other than teachership? (want my subject oriented job)

10th January 2012, 06:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of job can I get other than Teachership after completing MSc in Botany with 68%?

After completing your M.sc botany you can go for further studies as your subject of specialization for.i.e. cytogenetics, molecular bio,plant physiology or anything else, is not mentioned here in your question so it is difficult to give solution regarding subject oriented job. Basically there are several jobs in the field given:- Forestry , Botanical Gardens , Horticulture , Agriculture , and in BPOs, Retails , Sales , Marketing , Agrribusiness,etc..for M.sc botany students.
26th August 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of job can I get other than Teachership after completing MSc in Botany with 68%?

i hve completed my msc in botany with 64.67% ,i want to do job in canada.....what type of job can i?
25th May 2016, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MSc in applied botany ,with medicinal plants as a soft core subject and I am interested in the same... Is there any job opportunity or further studies related to medicinal plants
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?