20th December 2013, 03:09 AM
pushparawat455

What type of management course can I do after doing B.Tech with CS

I have done B.tech with CS and now I want do a management course after B.tech, what type of management course i can do which will be valuable for me? And please provide me the time duration of these courses . Is there any mangement course of one in abroad? Please provide me all these information.

20th December 2013, 02:28 PM
AMOLSHIRSAT

Thumbs up Re: What type of management course can I do after doing B.Tech with CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushparawat455 View Post
I have done B.tech with CS and now I want do a management course after B.tech, what type of management course i can do which will be valuable for me? And please provide me the time duration of these courses . Is there any mangement course of one in abroad? Please provide me all these information.
yes u can do MBA IN IIM.
U NEED TO CRACK THEIR EXAM AS WELL AS INTERVIEW.
20th December 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of management course can I do after doing B.Tech with CS

i want to go study a course of 'ACS'. So, my question is any scope on this job. Or i want to know of this particular course.
20th December 2013, 07:04 PM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: What type of management course can I do after doing B.Tech with CS

dear you are a b.tech in computer scince so it is clear built your career in a same track. If you want to do any management course then you must go for Mca in which you can gain better knowledge in computer scince. Absolutly this course is provided in abroad. If you want to just want to do management course then may choose mba,mfc,m.com. Its just a suggesion you have to take dicission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?