15th January 2012, 11:10 AM
ramachandran6559

What type of medical course can I join after completing Zoology?

I have completed in zovalogy and what type of medical course i will do the study. pls tell me

7th October 2012, 12:51 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of medical course can I join after completing Zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramachandran6559 View Post
I have completed in zovalogy and what type of medical course i will do the study. pls tell me
Dear,

If you have done BSc in Zoology then you have to go for higher studies. You can go for MSc courses. For that you need to clear JAM. If you want to go in teaching line then after MSc you can go for PhD or BEd.

You can also work as:
  1. Research Assistant in a university, government body, health authority or industry.
  2. Analyst in food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries to maintain quality and consistency of the products.
  3. You could even work as a Medical or Laboratory Technician in hospitals and scientific institutions involved in conducting research and training.

If you want to go in marketing and management field you can do MBA after BSc in Zoology. After MBA you can work in marketing of pharmaceutical and healthcare products to medical and veterinary practitioners, retail pharmacists, hospitals and clinics.

You can also do certain specialization courses of your field.

After higher studies in zoology you could work as a scientist in research-centered institutions like the Zoological Survey of India, the Indian Council for Forestry Research & Education, or the Wildlife Institute, Dehra Dun.

Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?