11th October 2011, 10:23 PM
ILA PRIYADARSHNI

What type of questions are asked in Bureau of Indian Standards Exam for Microbiology? Past years model question papers of BIS exam for Microbiology?

What type of questions are asked in bureau of Indian Standards exam for Microbiology? Please send me the previous year and model question paper of BIS exam for Microbiolgy.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for BIS(Microbiology) entrance exam and model question papers of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Model question papers of BIS Scientist B in Microbiology Discipline?
  3. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Oral Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Odontology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Microbiology-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M. G. R. Medical University M. Sc in Microbiology Preliminary Physiology and Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany, First Year: Microbiology, Plant pathology and Biological Techniques (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Delhi University, B.Sc.(H), Microbiology, First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. The Tamil Nadu DR. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc. in Microbiology-Anatomy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Delhi University, B.Sc. (H), Microbiology, Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. The Tamil Nadu DR. MGR Medical University MSc in Microbiology Systematic Bacteriology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics-Food Microbiology and Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Model question papers for the entrance exam of MSc in microbiology?
  13. The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-Biochemistry and Micro Biology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam? -- [New]
  15. Model Question Papers to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Microbiology?
  16. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical UniversityM.Sc. in Microbiology-General Bacteriology and Immunology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. JNTU B.Tech BioTechnology 2nd Year regular Exam-Microbiology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
16th October 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in Bureau of Indian Standards Exam for Microbiology? Past years model question papers of BIS exam for Microbiology?

could you please send me the bis microbiology previous question papers to [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
17th October 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in Bureau of Indian Standards Exam for Microbiology? Past years model question papers of BIS exam for Microbiology?

i have applied for BIS Scientist-B. please send me the previous question papers for biochemistry to [email protected]
thanks and regards
17th October 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me what do i prepare for bis biochemistry
21st October 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

sir,please send the model questions in biochemistry for the scientist B exam on 23.10.11 to my mail [email protected]
1st August 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

could you please send me the BIS microbiology previous question papers to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?