19th April 2011, 10:23 AM
bhawyya

What type of questions are asked in WBJEE? How to prepare for it in 1 month?

sir, wht type of ques are asked in wbjee? How to prepare in just one month?

25th August 2011, 12:07 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What type of questions are asked in WBJEE? How to prepare for it in 1 month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhawyya View Post
sir, wht type of ques are asked in wbjee? How to prepare in just one month?
What type of questions are asked in WBJEE? How to prepare for it in 1 month?

If you are asking about WBJEE engineering exam then i want to make it clear that only multiple answer questions are asked .But all question also carry some negative marks .For getting the full question pattern ,please have a look on the previous year question papers which is easily available.

How to prepare for it in 1 month?

Please remember "there is no any shortcut of getting success". You will have to work hard and continuously as well. Practical it is almost impossible to crack WBJEE in just 1 month.But if you want to try then follow the below given steps:
  • Try to solve the previous year question and new available sample papers as well .
  • I think it would be better for you to prepare for AIEEE because question patterns are almost same and you will face the same type of questions .
  • Give full importance to time management.
  • Take part in online preparation test conducted by different website before exam.

With Regards
ravik1214
25th August 2011, 12:41 AM
NEIL6

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in WBJEE? How to prepare for it in 1 month?

Objective type questions are asked in WBJEE. Negative marking is also there. For

preperation, you can solve previous year question papers with full concentration. Dont try
to cramp the questions just try to understand the logic behind that question.

Best wishes!
25th August 2011, 01:07 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in WBJEE? How to prepare for it in 1 month?

Dear friend,
All the question are multiple type and negative mark is there . Most question come from your 12th syllabus, so don't worry just prepare well you will have it, Best of luck
14th December 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How many sc rank needed to get govt college through wbjee? What difarence between general rank and sc rank?
12th April 2012, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Which books should be followed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?