25th April 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the universities offering ICWA course? Is this a good course for a better future after MBA finance?

what r the universities offering ICWA course and is it a good course for better future or not after MBA finance

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between MBA Finance and ICWA? Which course is good to join? Qualifications required to join these courses and job opportunities through these courses?
  2. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance? -- [New]
  3. Which are the universities offering ICWA course in distance education?
  4. Courses which I can pursue after UG? Is there any institute offering MS in finance?
  5. Best courses after MBA in Finance? CS, CA, LLB, ICWA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the future on ICWAI and MBA finance?
  7. Procedure to join ICWA? I have completed BCS, MBA(HR and Finance)
  8. How should I opt for ICWA course after BBA instead of MBA
  9. Which field is good for me between ICWA and CFA after completion of MBA in Finance?
  10. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  11. How to join ICWA course after doing MBA finance from PTU?
  12. After completing MBA Finance which one is a better course, CA,CS, CFA and ICWA?
  13. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  14. Should i do ICWA or MBA in finance after doing diploma in export important management? I am a BAF graduate
  15. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  16. How to do ICWA after doing B.Com and MBA in finance?
  17. How to complete ICWA after completing MBA finance
  18. List of the reputed institutes along with their fee structure, syllabus and course duration offering ICWA course in Karimnagar? I have done MB(finance) with 70% marks(up to 3rd sem) from Kakatiya University
22nd August 2012, 07:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the universities offering ICWA course? Is this a good course for a better future after MBA finance?

The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India, Institute of Professional Studies and Research, Cuttack, are the leading institutes providing ICWA. Higher secondary education is the minimum eligibility for this course. Duration of the course is 4-5 years. ICWA is a value added course. It helps you to be competent in job market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?