1st September 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the use of doing Polytechnic? Which are the groups present in Polytechnics?

what is the use of doing politechnics?what are the groups preset in politecnics?

21st September 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the use of doing Polytechnic? Which are the groups present in Polytechnics?

In B.Tech which course have more demand
18th April 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the use of doing Polytechnic? Which are the groups present in Polytechnics?

what is a path after 10th? can i join in fashion designing after 10yh
1st July 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

how many groups in polytechnic
1st July 2012, 10:22 PM
babblu6
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the use of doing politechnics?what are the groups preset in politecnics?
by doing polytechnic we gain more and more practical knowledge andmore preferance is given while we went to job or interview .after polytechnic we join engineering 2nd year also
6th August 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

is there 3rd councelling for polytechnic
4th March 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

list of groups in polytechnique
4th March 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

can we find any group related to automobiles in diploma
19th March 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

how many groups r present in polytechnic?and wt r they?
25th March 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i should settle in my life with govt job ? what should i do? i m gud at maths
21st April 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

what are the groups in polytechnic?which one is best?
8th May 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

this year i have wrote xth exam i want 2 join in polycet can u tell me what are the cources will be there
23rd May 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the valued groups in polytecnic suitable for girls
24th May 2013, 12:25 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Polytechnic Diploma is a job oriented course for those who want to become job ready at a young age. There are many jobs for Diploma holders.

You can take admission into Engineering diploma after 10th passing and after 3 years you can apply for job according to your field.

Engineering Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech 2nd year and can complete engineering thereafter.

You can opt for any of the following Branches in Polytechnic Diploma:

-Mechanical Engineering

-Civil Engineering

-Automobile Engineering

-Chemical Engineering

-Computer Science Engineering

-Information Technology

-Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

-Electrical Engineering

The Polytechnic Entrance exam is conducted by every state and you can apply for it if you have the qualification.

For getting a good college you have to get a good rank in the exam. So be prepared for the entrance exam.
7th June 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What is polytechnich code of information technology and computer science
1st October 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there aeronotical engineering ?
1st October 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there aeronotical engineering ?
15th October 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

uses of polytechnic
19th October 2013, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

what groups are present in polytechnic.what are there?can you tell me about aotomobial enignering
20th October 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

What are groups in polytechnic ? What are there ..? Which one better ? Tell me about all groups?
25th October 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

use of polytechnic
23rd May 2014, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

What are the companies in which we get job after polytechnic?
14th February 2015, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

How I get admission in computer science in polytechnic. In which group
It comes. And where after passing where I can try and it,s scope ???
Plz sir reply
4th April 2016, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I want to know everything about polytechnic . its use , its courses , everything in detail .
6th April 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

How many subjects are there in computer science engeneering? What are they?
29th April 2016, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I am good in maths I want to get government job
In polythenic some are adviced take mining in polycet. Which group present in polythenic
30th April 2016, 06:59 PM
saiyugesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you can learn the core subjects and gain practical knowledge beside u get a chance to work in any company after polytechnic based easily but with low salary at starting if your performance is good then they will give a chance to work in their main branch offering high salary
25th May 2016, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best group in polytechnic wheather mechanical or civil
28th February 2017, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

HI MY NAME IS RAJESH KUMAR I HAVE COMPLETED MY INTER

I WOULD LIKE DIPLOMA IN ARCHITECTURE
ENGINEERING AFTER INTER PLEASE. TELL ME WINCH COLLEGE IS BETTER CLG IN KERALA CALL ME 9441457948
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?