30th May 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the use of studying BA history after completion of 12th standard?

What is the use of studying BA history after completion of 12th standard? Can you please suggest me the steps which we need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

30th May 2016, 10:42 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the use of studying BA history after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the use of studying BA history after completion of 12th standard? Can you please suggest me the steps which we need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!
After completing graduation in history you can opt for further studies. Post graduation option is available for you. MA can be done on the following subjects:-
  • MA in Ancient History and Archaeology
  • MA in Historical Studies
  • MA in Archaeology, Museology
  • MA in Archives Keeping.
Those who are interested in diploma or certificate courses they can also do so on Archaeology, Iconography, Indian numismatics, Manuscriptology, numismatics.

After successfully completing MA, you can opt for PhD if you are interested in research work or you want to become a professor or lecturer later. Good marks at post graduation level can help you do that. For that you have to get B.Ed or M.Ed after MA. Apart from that you can try for the several banking, railway or civil service exams too which are conducted every year.

Here's a list of other job opportunities available in a nutshell:
  • Teaching
  • Law
  • Research
  • Diplomacy
  • Public service
  • Journalism
  • Insurance
  • Publishing
  • Archaeologist
  • Archivist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?