25th April 2012, 05:41 PM
karuna sawant

What are the vacancies for the post of Stenographer/Clerk in government sector of Maharashtra?

The vacancies for the post of stenographer/clerk in government sector of maharashtra in the year 2012?

Related Questions:
  1. Top universities offering Ph.D in Human Genetics? Any job vacancies in Government Sector?
  2. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  3. Procedure to apply for a Railway Job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I do after completing B.Sc(electronics)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  5. How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks?
  6. Can I get a government job in IGNOU MSW? Where are the vacancies declared in government sector?
  7. Any IT jobs in Government Sector? How to apply for it? From where can I get the information about the vacancies?
  8. Job vacancies in government sector for Physically Handicap Person?
  9. What are the vacancies available for M.Sc Microbiology in Government and Private sector?
  10. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  11. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  12. Can I apply for government sector in Maharashtra after passing diploma in Civil Engineering from Karnataka?
  13. Are there in government and private sector job vacancies?
  14. Any vacancies in government sector for me after completing diploma course in IT and ESM with 80%?
  15. What are the jobs for B.E EEE freshers or final year students
  16. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. What are the government job vacancies available after completion B.Sc with O grade? -- [New]
  18. What are the vacancies for law officers in government or private sector in Mumbai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?