19th April 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Which Entrance Exam should I give after completion of 12th class to become a Chartered Accountant?

WhAt entrance exams can I give after 12th to become a ca

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after 12th to become a successful Chartered Accountant? Which subjects I have to concentrate to become CA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What to do after completion of 12th class without Maths to become a full fledged Chartered Accountant?
  3. Which are the best colleges for chartered accountant in Maharashtra?
  4. How to become a chartered accountant after scoring 60% in 12th class?
  5. What is the fee structure to give the entrance exam for chartered accountant?
  6. Can I become Chartered Accountant after completion of B.Com?
  7. How to study B.Com with chartered accountant? I am studying in 12th standard
  8. Difference between CA and MBA finance in Business School? Which is a better career option?
  9. What is the procedure to study Chartered Accountant? What is the duration of the course? Best college to study Chartered Accountant?
  10. What to do after completion of 12th to become Chartered Accountant
  11. How can I become a chartered accountant after 12th exam? -- [New]
  12. How to become a chartered accountant after studying 2nd PU science?
  13. How should I join CA? I have finished masters degree in Mathematics with 65%
  14. Can I give the NET/SET entrance exam if I am a chartered accountant and B.Com graduate? Do I have to compete the M.Com exam?
  15. Career for a Chartered Accountant in Indian Army?
  16. How to take admission in chartered accountant after passing 12th class in commerce stream with 63%
  17. Information about CA entrance exam? What is the eligibility needed for chartered accountant
  18. When the exam held for Chartered Accountant job in reputed sector? Eligibility and preparation?
20th April 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam should I give after completion of 12th class to become a Chartered Accountant?

from when the cpt test forms are available in the market .. plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me
21st April 2012, 05:17 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam should I give after completion of 12th class to become a Chartered Accountant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
WhAt entrance exams can I give after 12th to become a ca
After completion of 12th, you will need to qualify Common Proficiency Test, often referred as CPT. The test is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Students from any stream may take the test and even there is no percentage criteria for considering students eligible for it.

The common proficiency test is a single paper test which comprise of 200 marks. The subjects tested in the same are as follows:
Fundamental of Accounting
General Economics
Mercantile Law
Quantitative Aptitude

To qualify the test, you will have to score a minimum of 100 marks.
The test is conducted two times a year:
In the month of June
In the month of December

The registration for the test is open throughout the year and for further information, contact any of the regional council of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
3rd August 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

how will i get admission in J.N.U after completed 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?