26th June 2012, 11:11 AM
jeeet88

What are the various inspector posts? Eligibility criteria, exam pattern for the same?

i want know about various inspector posts, its eligibilty criteria,exam pattern, etc.
plz do provide me the [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limit for MPSC?
  2. Syllabus and Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Exam pattern and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  3. How to apply for Food or Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  4. Can I apply for SSC CGL if I have a backlog which results will come in July 2015?
  5. What is the required qualification for SI?
  6. Date of Drug Inspector Exam of UP? Eligibility criteria of the exam?
  7. Information about the Food Inspector exam? What is the date of it? Pattern of the exam?
  8. Details about the food inspector exam? Eligibility criteria of it?
  9. Date of exam, syllabus and pattern of Food Inspector and Taxation Inspector recruitment examination -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus and the date of exam of Food Inspector after completing Graduation in Chemistry?
  11. Procedure to become Food Inspector with Indian Government? Required Eligibility criteria for this? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  12. How may I get the Syllabus of food inspector exam held in Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. Eligibility criteria for the posts offered of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer? I am doing B.E in Automobile Engineering
  14. Eligibility criteria to become Drug Inspector being a candidate of pursuing semester of B-Pharmacy?
  15. Previous years question papers of food inspector of MP? Information about eligibility criteria of food inspector?
  16. Eligibility criteria to become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy? Previous years question papers?
  17. What's the syllabus and eligibility criteria for food inspector recruitment exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  18. Detailed information, pattern and eligibility criteria of TOEFL? -- [New]
31st August 2017, 10:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various inspector posts? Eligibility criteria, exam pattern for the same?

For the sub-inspector post you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by SSC and respective state SSC.

Candidates after qualifying in written, physical standard and interview stages will be eligible for final selection.

The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with examination.

For detail information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?