29th October 2017, 07:59 PM
sudhakarmarubariki

What are the ways to complete B.Tech after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering other than AMIE?

What are the ways to complete B.Tech after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering other than AMIE? Can you please provide me with the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Mechanical engineering after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech from AMIE?
  2. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  3. How can I take admission in AMIE? I have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. Can I do masters in engineering after completion of AMIE?
  5. Is it good to take admission in AMIE after Diploma completion?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. How to do AMIE after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering with 85%
  8. How can I get into AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  10. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How can I apply for AMIE course? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  13. After AMIE I'm eligible to do Aerospace Engineering through GATE? -- [New]
  14. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
  15. For what type of job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to do AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical? What is the scope of AMIE in production, project engineering?
  18. Complete information about AMIE course? Is AMIE better for diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
30th October 2017, 07:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the ways to complete B.Tech after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering other than AMIE?

The other ways to pursue Bachelor of Technology after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering are:

1. Diploma candidates can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission in second year of bachelor of Technology directly. To apply for LEET exam, you must have minimum of 60% marks in diploma.

2. Diploma candidates are also eligible for Joint Entrance Examination to get admission in Indian Institute of Technology.
30th October 2017, 10:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the ways to complete B.Tech after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering other than AMIE?

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. Diploma candidates with 60% marks or more can apply for this examination to get direct admission in second year of Bachelor of Technology. You can apply for your state level LEET exam when notification for the examination is released.

Other than LEET examination, diploma candidates can get admission in Indian Institute of Technology on basis of score in Joint Entrance Examination Advanced rank. You can apply for either of these examination for admission in Bachelor of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?