26th July 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

What will be the career scope for BE and MBA Biotechnology in India?

hi,
what are the scopes for b.e+mba biotechnology in india???

thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the career scope for BE and MBA Biotechnology in India?
  2. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  3. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  4. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  5. Is Biotechnology a better career than Architecture Engineering?
  6. List of universities providing MBA in Biotechnology? What are career opportunities after this course?
  7. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  8. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  9. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  10. Is there any scope for Biotechnology in India?
  11. How good is Biotechnology as a career? Scope in Indian and Abroad?
  12. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to do MBA after B.Tech in Biotechnology? Scope of an MBA degree in future?
  14. What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. MSc in biotechnology or MBA in biotechnology, what's better for career?
  16. Present scope of Biotechnology in India? Where Biotechnology has more scope in India or in Abroad? -- [New]
  17. Does Biotechnology has great scope? Can I choose Biotechnology as a career? Any chance for good opportunities from Biotechnology?
  18. Scope of Biotechnology in India? What are the job opportunities on the basis of simple graduation? Should I go for masters degree in Biotech or MBA?
28th November 2017, 09:32 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What will be the career scope for BE and MBA Biotechnology in India?

Scopes after BE (Bachelor of Engineering) and MBA (Master of Business Administration) in biotechnology:- After having BE and MBA degree you can apply for career options in areas like Pharmaceutical companies, Chemical industry, Agriculture and allied industries, Research laboratories, Educational institutes etc. and major job options are as follows:-
  • Biotechnology expert.
  • Lab technician.
  • Quality assurance manager.
  • Protein purification team leader.
  • Research assistant.
  • Quality control manager.
  • Industry analyst.
  • Biotechnology patent analyst.
  • Marketing executive.

So these above mentioned are major career options after a candidate have completed BE and MBA biotechnology degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?