23rd July 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D syllabus for computer science(Pune and Shivaji University)?

hi, plz send me ph.d syllabus for computer science (pune and shivaji university).
Mail Id: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D syllabus for computer science(Pune and Shivaji University)?
  2. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
  3. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  4. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  5. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  6. How can I join Shivaji University, I am in 2nd year in Computer Science in Solapur University?
  7. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  8. Entrance exam date of MSc computer science of Shivaji University?
  9. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  10. Procedure to apply and Computer Science syllabus of PhD entrance exam conducted by IP University?
  11. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  12. Syllabus for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of University of Hyderabad?
  13. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  14. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  15. Syllabus for phd Computer Science and Engineering entrance exam of pondicherry university
  16. New topics for PhD in Computer Science
  17. Syllabus for PhD entance exam in Computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which subject I should do PhD among Computer Science and Computer Application if completed MCA? -- [New]
28th November 2017, 09:23 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Ph.D syllabus for computer science(Pune and Shivaji University)?

Syllabus for Ph.D Computer Science Course:- The duration of Ph.D computer science course is 3 years and here below are details regarding major subjects to be studied Ph.D computer science course:-
  • Computation theory.
  • POPL with formal verification, OOP.
  • Principles of information security.
  • Computer and communication networks.
  • Distribution systems.
  • Database systems.
  • Compilers.
  • Software engineering

So these above mentioned are the major subjects to be studied in Ph.D computer science course. Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions to apply for Ph.D computer science course:-

- To apply for Ph.D computer science course minimum qualification required to apply is master degree in engineering from recognized institute with minimum 60% marks obtained.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?