5th October 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

What will be the career scope for me in CBI Services after completion of Diploma in Chemical?

i am in diploma in chemical from gtu. so what's scope in cbi services?

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the career scope for me after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Bihar?
  2. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  3. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  4. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  5. What is the scope for diploma chemical engineers?
  6. Biotechnology or B.Pharma: Better option for placements?
  7. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. Which is the best course to do in Diploma? -- [New]
  9. Scope of PG Diploma in Human Right holder?
  10. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma holder in Indian Air Force?
  12. Which engineering course is better between Civil and Chemical? What are the career opportunities? Is it true that Chemical Engineering has scope only in South India?
  13. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  14. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  15. Is there any other organization like CBI, IB in which I can make my career?
  16. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Is this possible to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering later after completion of 10th class?
  18. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
10th October 2013, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the career scope for me in CBI Services after completion of Diploma in Chemical?

WHAT IS scope in CBI AFTER B.PHARMACY?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?