23rd August 2011, 07:24 PM
telgu

Is there any other organization like CBI, IB in which I can make my career?

I complete my graduation and i read the answer of become the cbi but i want to know that any other organisation are present like CBI, IB in which I can make my career ?

1st December 2011, 06:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any other organization like CBI, IB in which I can make my career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by telgu View Post
I complete my graduation and i read the answer of become the cbi but i want to know that any other organisation are present like CBI, IB in which I can make my career ?
Hello friend,
If you want to be a part of the intelligence, then CBI is the best way to do so. However, being a graduate, you may write and qualify civil service exam to join the CID.
The minimum educational qualification required to join as an officer in CID is a bachelors degree in any stream. There is no standard set regarding the percentage of marks secured the qualifying exam.
So basically, there are no more departments of intelligence other then CBI and CID in the present scenario.
For more information regarding these departments, refer to the official website of UPSC and Staff Selection Commission.
10th March 2014, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any other organization like CBI, IB in which I can make my career?

At an age of 36 can i join CID, CBI or any other such kind of Indian intelligence organiation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?