6th August 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What will be the fees for B.Tech in Mechatronics in Hindustan College of Engineering?

Sir,
I wanted to know what is the fees charged by Hindustan college of eng for B tech Mechatronics and when the classes are starting ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an engineer in Aeronautical/Civil/Mechatronics?
  2. Why is there no mechatronics engineering in government college?
  3. Are mechatronics engineers eligible to get jobs in ISRO?
  4. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  5. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  7. Is Mechatronics a good option for engineering? What's the future prospective for the same?
  8. Information about campus interviews for BTech mechanical, Mechatronics
  9. Can I apply for government job after studying Mechatronics Engineering in Kongu Engineering College with 6.57 CGPA
  10. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder? -- [New]
  11. List of top 30 colleges in Chennai under Anna University?
  12. How much fee is required for part time M.E course? Any entrance exam to be answered?
  13. List of Colleges offering Part Time ME in Power Electronics in Chennai?
  14. Top colleges in India offering courses for Aerospace and Aeronautical?
  15. Can I apply for GME next year after pursuing B.E Mechatronics Engineering?
  16. Which exam to answer in order to get admission into Mechatronics Engineering course after 12th?
  17. What are the top colleges that I can get for CSE after scoring 37.856 in TANCET
  18. How to get merit seat in Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering after completing 12th with 85% marks in PCM
17th November 2012, 03:59 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: What will be the fees for B.Tech in Mechatronics in Hindustan College of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I wanted to know what is the fees charged by Hindustan college of eng for B tech Mechatronics and when the classes are starting ?
Dear,

Hindustan college of engineering offers B.tech in following courses only:
  1. mechanical
  2. civil
  3. aeronautics
  4. aerospace
  5. computer science and engineering
  6. automobile

It does not offer B.tech in Mechatronics. So, you cannot do B.tech in this branch from this college.

However if you want to do your B.tech from any of the above mentioned Branches then its fees is as follows:

Hostel fee- 65,000 per year.
Tuition fee-1,00,000 per year.

It is may vary year to year but it will be in this range only.

Hope this will help!
17th November 2012, 10:16 PM
srikanth0438

Default Re: What will be the fees for B.Tech in Mechatronics in Hindustan College of Engineering?

Hi my dear friend...............

I can give the total information about Hindustan college of engineering...

Hindustan college of engineering founded in 1999.Accreditation BY AICTE

FEE structure of B.TECH.....

per year Tuition fee 113000
per year Hostel fee 70000

Hindustan college of engineering offers B.tech in courses

CSE
ECE
EEE
Mechanical
Aeronautical
civil engineering.............

And also providing the placements............

Thank you.........All the best........
20th April 2014, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.B.tech in mechatronics fees structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?