30th October 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

What will be the Future of AIPMT course?

what is the future of aipmt?
can you explain me.

6th June 2012, 10:28 PM
denwer

Smile Re: What will be the Future of AIPMT course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the future of aipmt?
can you explain me.
DEAR FRIEND!!!

hi...

ALL INDIA PRE MEDICAL TEST(AIPMT) is the national level examination for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in the government colleges of india. It is conducted by CBSE every year during april (mostly the first sunday).

It consists of two exams. The first is the preliminary exam and the second is the mains exam which is conducted in the month of may.

The pattern of AIPMT is being changed with effect from 2010. Due to complaints about the unreliability of the subjective mains, the mains have been made completely objective like the preliminary. The preliminary examination consists of 200 question while the mains consists of 120 questions. The duration for both the examination is 3 hours.

Presently, 15% of the total seats in all medical and dental colleges run by the Union of India, state governments, municipal, or other local authorities in India, except in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir, are reserved for candidates who qualify this examination.

As the AIPMT qualified candidates are the future doctors, so it had a great career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?